UpgradeLights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend UpgradeLights.com
Read UpgradeLights.com Reviews
A good quality shade and well fit for older lamp
The lamp shade is the perfect size and shape. Beautiful!!
I have found all purchases from UpgradeLights to be exceptional quality, well packaged, arriving in excellent condition, and being exactly as described.
The shipping was prompt and the lampshade arrived in perfect condition.
Beautiful. But doesn’t fit.☹️
The shade was just what I was needed for my vintage floor lamp and at a great price.
I mailed the item back. When will I see a refund
I particularly like the little green linen lampshade I ordered from you. However you confused me by asking me a critique on the lampshade that hadn't even arrived yet. And that's when I got angry because I thought maybe I was charges for a lampshade that went to somebody else - or it was stolen from some other tenant? But no, it came about 3 days later after your claim it had already been delivered. I didn't need all of that stress.
Did not fit properly. Too large inn diameter.
Hi - thank you for making a small shade that will fit over a regular-sized light bulb. I was replacing a silk rather decorative shade from years ago and wish I could have found one a bit longer and prettier but it will work for this little antique lamp.
Cute lamp shade!
I am very happy with this lampshade. At first I did not like that the inside of the shade was gold but once I turned on the light and saw the glow that was produced I was hooked. I will be purchasing more.
After searching a long time for the right shade, this is a perfect fit.
Glad to have shade for my lamp now. It does not fit the threaded socket as I hoped but I make it work.
The lampshades were lovely but too big so I had to return them. I returned them through UPS and was shocked to have to pay almost $44 for postage. That was my mistake, I guess, but I wish I had received guidance from UpgradeLights about how to return them when I emailed about that. I didn't know whether to return to Walmart or to UpgradeLights. The young lady gave me the UpgradeLights return address only. Again, it was my responsibility to have asked for further advice, but it would have been better business practice to have let me know the most inexpensive means of return. I can't believe I'd have been charged over $43 had I just returned them to Walmart.
Nice lampshades! The color was too dark for my room so I had to return. The return process was easy and efficient!
We ordered candle wax catchers. They were delivered in a timely manner. The quality of the product is excellent. We’re pleased.
Sturdy item. Quick and timely shipping.
Love the lampshade. It works perfectly on our antique brass floor lamp.
Still have not received my order
UpgradeLights.com is rated 4.23 based on 305 reviews