Upscale Audio Reviews

Donald Eichstadt
Upscale Audio 5 star review on 12th July 2020
Richard Lim
Excellent
Would be great to tell people when the item is expected to come before purchasing. I'm ok with a longer wait, but would like to plan around such an expensive item arriving. Overall, really good experience however. Thanks.
Very smooth checkout!
Smooth and stress-free.
I am not sure if FedEx delivers to a mailbox. You might want to add a shipper that does
Ken was fantastic to work with. Really looking forward to my new pair of Revel F228Be. I appreciate the professionalism of Upscale Audio.
I called to talk to one your representative before. I basically got a scolding by him when I asked about how I was looking for a 12au7 tube that sounded airy with great soundstage. He said each tube would sound different in each different piece of equipment and there is no way he could predict how it would sound. He could have been nice about it and said that tubes are hard thing to predict how they sound in my particular system and suggest reading the reviews from other reviewers to see how it sounded in their system. Even with that, to take it all with a massive grain of salt as tubes vary. Instead, he was pretty irate once I brought up a sound I wanted from the tubes. Considering I purchased my REL T9i subwoofer through you folks several months back, I thought I might get some nice advice from nice people. Obviously, this didn't happen for my preamp tubes. I ended up buying my preamp tubes, a pair of Northern Electric 12au7's through thetubestore.com. They were very nice and helpful by the way when I spoke with them. I'm buying these Tung Sol 12au7's through you ONLINE because it is convenient and your reputation. I'm not sure I want to speak with any of your staff anymore from my previous bad preamp tube experience.
Awesome
Looking forward to using this product.
I love Kevin's videos.
Upscale has always been an awesome experience! Keep coming back over and over.
Al helped with all my questions
Always a pleasure to do business with!
Excellent, professional service.
Kat was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks for the quick service.
Excellent as always!! Thanks Kat
I remain optimistic.
Great repair service, thanks! Except that Kevin guy, he was listening to Bose headphones in his office.
Great talking to you, Kevin. You know how to take care of your customers.
I'm a first time customer to Upscale Audio and I have been impressed at the personal attention given to understand my setup and provide expert guidance matching components to meet my goals. Bravo! Wish I lived in SoCal. I do normally (pre-COVID) come in to Riverside once a year for business. Hope I can stop by in next year! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! - John Bowman, Nashville Indiana
Upscale Audio is rated 4.87 based on 11,016 reviews