Urban Bronze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Bronze
Read Urban Bronze Reviews

Tell us how Urban Bronze made you happy
Really happy with the finish, very natural colour. Very professional set up and very flexible with the timing so great to be able to go evening before bed and then wash it off first thing.
My spray tan is an amazing colour, looks 100% natural and is even all over. I have had so many compliments. I have had it for a wedding but I think I will be back as my little treat. Would recommend going to sarah at urban bronze
I would highly recommend Sarah. Her service was great (quick responses to emails, convenient appointment times) and she did a great job on my tan.
Best spray tan ever! Looks very natural. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
The colour was amazing, so natural! I got comments from tons of people asking where I'd been on holiday. And lots of people wouldn't believe it was fake!
The best tan vid ever had, including those I've had in the sun. So natural and applied with the utmost care, can not rev commend highly enough !
I have tried a few places in Bristol and Urban Bronze is by far the best, would definitely recommend.
Friendly & conscientious about application
Sarah was lovely and made my first tan experience easy!
Fantastic, professional service, without doubt the best st tropez spray tan I've had. Really high quality and worth the money for such a natural tan. Thank you Sarah.
Urban Bronze is rated 5.00 based on 50 reviews