Urban Road Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Road
Read Urban Road Reviews

About Urban Road:

At Urban Road, we don’t just sell unique artwork and home decor. We connect with people to help them create spaces that best reflect their unique and amazing personalities. Think of us as your personal art consultants.

You get more than exclusive premium art and home decor - you also get fast and friendly service from fellow art lovers who only want the best for you and your space.

Our prompt and friendly customer care superstars are standing by to handle any request you may have at any point during and after your art buying experience. Shoot us an email, chat with us, or give us a call - we’re always happy to speak with you.

So, welcome to Urban Road. Check out our incredible collection of unique artwork and wall art prints, create your space with our free easy-to-use mobile app, and feel free to get in touch with us any time!

info@urbanroad.com.au

14, Palings Court,

Tell us how Urban Road made you happy
I was so impressed when Urban Road accepted an order back when I had made an error in ordering 2. My print is gorgeous and I am so happy.
Hi Lisa, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback, we are so glad that you're happy with your print! -Joanne, UR Team.
very prompt delivery and hassle free company to deal with
Hi Joanne, Thank you so much for the feedback, we really appreciate it!
Easy to order, fast and efficient delivery and item exactly as I expected
Hi There, Thank you so much for leaving a review- we are so glad to hear that you are happy with your Urban Road experience! -Joanne, UR Team.
Stunning art work. Fast delivery and good prices. My dad was very happy with the art he received.
Hi Sarah, Thank you so much for the feedback, if Dad's happy- we're happy too! -Joanne, UR Team.
I truly loved my framed canvas print of swimmers on the beach, works really well in my Airbnb.
Urban Road 5 star review on 24th March 2022
Hi Rosa, What a stunning shot, thank you so much for sharing! -Joanne, UR Team.
The customer service from Joanne was outstanding. I cannot speak highly enough of how helpful she was when I wished to exchange a Las Palmas canvas print for a larger size.
Hi Jan, Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it and it was my absoloute pleasure to assist you, we want your artwork to be nothing short of perfect in your space! -Joanne.
Urban Road's app to allow you to view the artwork in your home, on the wall, at the correct size is so useful. It allowed us to really look at the colours and the picture from different angles to see how it suited. From there, ordering the right and options was easy! And the colours came out amazingly. Simply a great online store that really came with no worries when you ordered :)
Thank you so much for your lovely and detailed review, we really appreciate it! I am so glad our app proved helpful, and so happy to hear you enjoyed your expereince shopping with Urban Road. -Joanne, UR Team.
Excellent customer service they go above and beyond to make sure you are completely satisfied with the product .
Hi Jacqueline, Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it! -Joanne, UR Team.
Bookends looked stunning and matched my aesthetic perfectly!
Thank you so much, they really are a very aesthtically pleasing peice, so happy to hear you love them! -Joanne, UR Team.
Extremely happy with my picture
Urban Road 5 star review on 24th March 2022
Hi Kerry, Thank you so much for letting us know, we are so glad to hear you love it! -Joanne, UR Team.
Lovely, everything was perfectly and safely packaged. Great purchase.
Hi Cherie, Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know, we are so glad to hear you are happy with your Urban Road purchase! -Joanne, UR Team.
I got a peel and stick wallpaper product that was gorgeous. Despite following all the instructions from their website, though, the product kept bubbling. And readjusting (which they are supposed to be able to do) just took paint off the walls and then ruined the adhesive? I think I'll stick to prints next time. 😭
Hi There, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, I am sorry to hear of the expereience you have had with our wallpaper. I can't see any history of a concern being raised with our customer service, so I am not certain if you have brought this to our attention previously, before leaving a review. We would need more details to undertsand where this application went wrong, e.g. what surface it was applied to or had this been painted recently. If you could kindly email me with your details and order number at info@urbanroad.com.au so we could discuss in more detail that would be very much appreciated. We will always do our best to assist customers in these situations, we do reccomend contacting customer service as soon as you can, if there is an issue with an order and we will do our best to remedy this ASAP. I look forward to hearing from you soon - Joanne, UR Customer Service.
I ordered two canvas prints from Urban road. They are both stunning and delivery was 8 days. Will definitely be ordering more in the future.
Beautiful Indigenous canvas print-looks great on the wall. Fast delivery.
Hi John, Thank you so much for your feedback, so glad you love it! -Joanne, UR Team.
Love our prints from Urban Road they look amazing. Would definitely purchase again!
Hi Di, So glad to hear this, thank you so much and we look forward to helping you again in the future! -Joanne, UR Team.
Great service fast delivery
Lovely to hear Julie, thank you so much! -Joanne, UR Team.
great quality and delivered safely.
Wonderful news Danielle and thank you for the feedback! -Joanne, UR Team.
Luv our new canvas prints, great service, great products . Keep up the good work 🙏😎
Urban Road 5 star review on 19th December 2021
Hi Giovanna, Thank you for your feedback, your space looks absolutely beautiful appreciate you sharing it with us! -Joanne, UR Team.
I love my Wisteria prints. They look even better than on the site. Super fast delivery. Very happy with my purchase and have highly recommended your site to many friends.
Urban Road 5 star review on 19th December 2021
Hi Kerrie, Thank you so much for your review, we are so happy to hear that you love your prints and that you would recommend Urban Road! -Joanne, UR Team.
Just brilliant, images true to life, value for money and excellent service. Would most certainly recommend.
Hi Erika, Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback, we are so glad that you're happy! -Joanne, UR Team.
Urban Road is rated 4.8 based on 390 reviews