Urban Road Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Road
Read Urban Road Reviews

About Urban Road:

At Urban Road, we don’t just sell unique artwork and home decor. We connect with people to help them create spaces that best reflect their unique and amazing personalities. Think of us as your personal art consultants.

You get more than exclusive premium art and home decor - you also get fast and friendly service from fellow art lovers who only want the best for you and your space.

Our prompt and friendly customer care superstars are standing by to handle any request you may have at any point during and after your art buying experience. Shoot us an email, chat with us, or give us a call - we’re always happy to speak with you.

So, welcome to Urban Road. Check out our incredible collection of unique artwork and wall art prints, create your space with our free easy-to-use mobile app, and feel free to get in touch with us any time!

info@urbanroad.com.au

14, Palings Court,

Tell us how Urban Road made you happy
The product is excellent and the delivery 🚚 terrific nice and quick thanks 😊
Great quality print and frame. Was delivered to VIC quickly given we were in lockdown. Would definitely order from this business again! Very satisfied customer.
Prompt delivery, well packed and in good condition upon arrival
Cannot recommend these guys highly enough. Customer service is excellent . I will use them from now on. Very happy
Excellent service and great product . Happy with the outcome
Urban Road 5 star review on 26th June 2021
Great range, excellent quality and incredible service - Brenton is a such a pleasure to deal with that I bought my next piece within the week. Also incredibly fast delivery, well packed - all perfect! I’m so impressed with this company that I’ve recommended to many and will buy yet again.
Absolutely amazing. Exactly what I asked for. Arrived perfectly, on time and in the gorgeous oak frame I wanted 👌🏼👌🏼
Very happy with our beautiful artwork!
Great range, excellent service, highly recomment
Easy to order online, delivery was quick and product was as ordered - we are enjoying our new wall print - thanks!
I ordered 3 x framed canvas prints. They were delivered well before the anticipated time, the quality was excellent and Urban Road kept in touch via email throughout the process. A class act from start to finish!
Beautiful artwork and quick dispatch - cant wait to display this in our new home
Urban Road was easy to deal with. We got our order quickly and the quality was lovely. Our client was very happy.
Good quick service…have also responded quickly when I’ve needed to contact them on previous orders
Love the print and the framing is excellent quality.
Exceptional customer service when our purchase was damaged in transit.
Pre purchase advice was excellent, as was customer service and very fast delivery. The prints are beautifully presented . So happy to have found Urban Road online . Thankyou so much , will recommend without hesitation.
Nice print, but a bit overpriced. Frame is cheap/poor quality too
love the art !! amazing amazing stuff.
Absolutely stunning. Great quality and fast service. Would definitely recommend. My client was thoroughly pleased with the results and choice of print.
Urban Road 5 star review on 30th May 2021