Urban Road Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Road
Read Urban Road Reviews

About Urban Road:

At Urban Road, we don’t just sell unique artwork and home decor. We connect with people to help them create spaces that best reflect their unique and amazing personalities. Think of us as your personal art consultants.

You get more than exclusive premium art and home decor - you also get fast and friendly service from fellow art lovers who only want the best for you and your space.

Our prompt and friendly customer care superstars are standing by to handle any request you may have at any point during and after your art buying experience. Shoot us an email, chat with us, or give us a call - we’re always happy to speak with you.

So, welcome to Urban Road. Check out our incredible collection of unique artwork and wall art prints, create your space with our free easy-to-use mobile app, and feel free to get in touch with us any time!

info@urbanroad.com.au

14, Palings Court,
Nerang

Tell us how Urban Road made you happy
beautiful products, delivered promptly, well packaged
Hi Annie, Thank you so much, we appreciate your feedback! -Joanne, UR Team.
Always happy with my purchases from Urban Road, true to colour and always safely delivered.
Urban Road 5 star review on 18th December 2021
Hi Michelle, Thank you, we're sp glad to hear that! The Bila canvas looks stunning in your space. -Joanne, UR Team.
Always beautiful quality, reasonably priced and efficient shipping
Hi Wendy, We appreciate you taking the time to let us know, thanks so much! -Joanne, UR Team.
Ordered my "Go Wild" print in the 30% off sale. Urban Road kept in frequent touch with me and to my delight the print arrived a full week before the due date. The print exceeded my expectations, the colours really glow. Hung it the same day in my bedroom - couldn't wait for Christmas.
Hi Teresa, That is wonderful news, thank you soo much for your feedback! I don't blame you for not waiting until Christmas to hang your beautiful print. -Joanne, UR Team.
The service I have had from Joanne has been second to none. Joanne has helped me with all my stupid questions and made my several purchases easy and smooth.
Thank you so much Karen, it's been my absolute pleasure! There's no such thing as a stupid question ;) - Joanne.
Very good website and easy ordering process. Delivery was quick.
Hi Lynne, Thanks so much for your feedback, it is appreciated! -Joanne, UR Team.
I have not received my product as yet. Tracking stated delivery date as 3 December but apparently it is still in transit.
Hi Tania, Thanks for reaching out. I am so sorry to hear that you have not received your order, unfortunately, all couriers are currently experiencing lengthy delays and some deliveries are taking a lot longer than we would usually expect, especially traveling to WA or rural areas. Courier services are estimating up to 10-14 days onto the ETA for metro deliveries alone, unfortunately, the delays are out of our hands, we are right in the middle of peak season. Upon checking your tracking it was accepted into the depot on 3/12, so it is definitely on it's way to you! Please note that the delivery date visible on the tracking link is purely an estimate going off the average delivery time, and cannot foresee delays. If you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to get in touch. -Joanne, UR Team.
I haven’t received my order yet and it’s been over a month.
Hi Leah, Thanks for reaching out. I am so sorry to hear that you have not received your order, unfortunately, all couriers are currently experiencing lengthy delays and some deliveries are taking a lot longer than we would usually expect, especially traveling to WA or rural areas. Courier services are estimating up to 10-14 days onto the ETA for metro deliveries alone, unfortunately, the delays are out of our hands, we are right in the middle of peak season. Please note that the delivery date visible on the tracking link is purely an estimate going off the average delivery time, and cannot foresee delays. Please let me know if you do not see any updates in tracking by Monday and I can assist you further. -Joanne, UR Team.
I have still not received my picture and i purchased it weeks ago. I have not no comms on where it is and i cannot track it
Hi Andrew, Thanks for reaching out. I am so sorry to hear that you have not received your order, unfortunately, the couriers are currently experiencing delays and some deliveries are taking a lot longer than we would usually expect, especially traveling to WA or rural. Upon checking your tracking the most recent scan was on the 9th Dec, so it is definitely on it's way to you! I will send you through the email with your tracking information, this should have been received when the order was dispatched (sometimes it can slip through to the junk inbox) If you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to get in touch. -Joanne, UR Team.
I love your products but I wish I could go direct to urban road as a retailer. This agency model is an absolute pain in the bum. I would much prefer to be able to order online directly through urban road.
Hi Kristie, Thank you for letting us know, glad to hear that you love our products and I have passed your feedback onto the team regarding ordering. -Joanne, UR Team.
very happy with your speedy delivery of the quality print.
Great company to deal with. Very happy with the product/
Hi Stacey, Thank you so much, it's our pleasure and glad you love our products :)
Beautiful print and fast delivery. Very happy.
Thank you Claire, we're happy when you're happy! -Joanne, UR Team.
Fantastic service. Highly recommended
Thank you So much Andrew! -Joanne, UR Team.
Super efficient service, quality product, well packaged.
Hi Keryn, Thank you so much, we appreciate the feedback! -Joanne, UR Team.
Efficient, easy to use, product what I expected. Thank you
Thank you vee! -Joanne, UR team.
Love the range at Urban Road. There always a big hit in our display homes❤️ @onstagepropertystyling
Urban Road 5 star review on 4th December 2021
Hi May, Thank you so much for sharing, LOVE everything about this space you have created- very well done! -Joanne, UR Team.
Purchase was delivered promptly and was packaged securely to prevent damage Product is exactly as described and displayed Im very happy with my canvas print
Hi Elizabeth, We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your canvas and appreciate your feedback! -Joanne, UR Team.
Delivered well. Big canvas to remote regional location.
Hi Fiona, Glad to hear, thank you for the feedback! -Joanne, UR Team.
I purchased a new artwork from Urban Road and we absolutely love it... We highly recommend Urban Road ....
Urban Road 5 star review on 3rd December 2021
Hi Karen, Thank you so much, what a beautiful choice you've made- looks AMAZING! -Joanne, UR Team.
Urban Road is rated 4.8 based on 390 reviews