Urban Road Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Road
Read Urban Road Reviews

About Urban Road:

At Urban Road, we don’t just sell unique artwork and home decor. We connect with people to help them create spaces that best reflect their unique and amazing personalities. Think of us as your personal art consultants.

You get more than exclusive premium art and home decor - you also get fast and friendly service from fellow art lovers who only want the best for you and your space.

Our prompt and friendly customer care superstars are standing by to handle any request you may have at any point during and after your art buying experience. Shoot us an email, chat with us, or give us a call - we’re always happy to speak with you.

So, welcome to Urban Road. Check out our incredible collection of unique artwork and wall art prints, create your space with our free easy-to-use mobile app, and feel free to get in touch with us any time!

info@urbanroad.com.au

14, Palings Court,

Tell us how Urban Road made you happy
Wonderful customer service with queries and issue resolution.
Excellent service. Unfortunately issues with courier encountered (very delayed delivery) But Urban Road was able to rectify the problem. I would highly recommend Urban Road does not use Couriers Please in the future.
Excellent service and great quality prints.
Love it beautiful way to wake up in the morning
High quality paper, beautiful prints.
Omg love love love So happy with my print
Urban Road 5 star review on 26th April 2021
Impressive art and delivered super quick
Great service and I am loving my prints Customer service Brendan was Handling my follow up on my prints
Absolutely love my prints .!!!
In love with the print. Had issues with the first print that arrived damaged after waiting a few weeks. Customer team where very helpful and assisted me with a new one and had it made bigger for me free of charge and used a different company to ensure it arrived safety this time.
From notification of delivery to receiving was super fast. Package arrived well packed with no chance of damage. Would recommend Urban Road
So pleased with our beautiful Tasmanian Oak framed Aboriginal Art piece. Professionally packaged and efficient delivery. The artwork is stunning and true to what was depicted online. Can't wait to purchase more UR pieces for our home!!
Always great. Efficient and friendly service and happy to help with requests/questions. Lovely artwork and always sent with great care re packing.
Great website, good communication re order and progress
Easy to deal with. Fast, efficient service. Quality product.
Excellent quality
Service and delivery very good. Happy with my product. It was exactly what I expected.
Very happy with purchase.
Urban Road 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Excellent product and service
I absolutely love the Print I purchased, Great quality & prompt delivery. Thank you Can't wait to hang in my new house
Urban Road is rated 4.87 based on 263 reviews