Urban Road Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Road
Read Urban Road Reviews

About Urban Road:

At Urban Road, we don’t just sell unique artwork and home decor. We connect with people to help them create spaces that best reflect their unique and amazing personalities. Think of us as your personal art consultants.

You get more than exclusive premium art and home decor - you also get fast and friendly service from fellow art lovers who only want the best for you and your space.

Our prompt and friendly customer care superstars are standing by to handle any request you may have at any point during and after your art buying experience. Shoot us an email, chat with us, or give us a call - we’re always happy to speak with you.

So, welcome to Urban Road. Check out our incredible collection of unique artwork and wall art prints, create your space with our free easy-to-use mobile app, and feel free to get in touch with us any time!

info@urbanroad.com.au

14, Palings Court,
Nerang

Tell us how Urban Road made you happy
We absolutely love it.
Thank you so much Wafa! -Joanne, UR Team.
Great quality and service. Frame got damaged in freight and they were efficient to respond to my email and replacement.
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback, we are always happy to help! -Joanne, UR Team.
I had to buy something under the $650 required trade spend and I rang up and was able to so which I appreciate
Easy to follow tracking of product
Thank you Carol! -Joanne, UR Team.
Easy, hassle free transaction with so much to choose from. Our delivery turned up much quicker than expected. We love our aboriginal art… looks absolutely amazing in out wall.
Yay, thanks Rachael! So happy to read this lovely feedback, enjoy your beautiful prints. -Joanne, Ur Team.
Great quality, highly recommend Urban Road
Urban Road 5 star review on 24th August 2021
Thank you Melissa, they look stunning! -Joanne, UR Team.
Very happy
Glad to hear it Kaylene! -Joanne, Ur Team.
Art purchase made easy. Lots of choice in artworks, price bracket, subject matter. Art delivered very quickly and wrapped immaculately to prevent damage. Would highly recommend.
Thank you SO much Jane! Enjoy your artwork. -Joanne, Ur Team.
I am a very happy customer! My prints arrived safely and promptly. I ordered two photographic prints, and I will be ordering a third one to complete the look I want for the wall.
Gorgeous print, dispatched quickly and well packaged, very pleased with it. Was quite concerned after reading reviews about the courier company, but although they left the package in full view of the street rather than at the front door, very happy that it arrived safely.
Urban Road 5 star review on 15th August 2021
great service, speedy delivery and artworks are fantastic!
Great customer service, quick to respond and a beautiful end result on my wall!
Easy to order. Nice product and delivery good.
Highly recommended. Prompt delivery, reasonably priced. Received call after few days checking if I was happy with the product. Excellent customer service
Always please with my purchases from Urban Road.
I can’t believe my print was a poster - it looks as though an artist has painted it!! Beautiful quality!
Amazing service Fantastic Quality products Very friendly and reliable customer service Best Australian supplier for wallpaper and artwork! Keep up the great work team!!
The quality of my print totally exceeded expectation. I was thrilled with the quality for the price.
Brandon Personal Art Consultants. Patient and helpful. I couldn't make up my mind, we were considering several purchasing options. I am very happy with the final choice. I am waiting for a sale or a discount code , because I have a lot to buy. thank you ;-)
Very happy with my purchase and found correspondence excellent
Urban Road is rated 4.8 based on 390 reviews