Urban Road Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Road
Read Urban Road Reviews

About Urban Road:

At Urban Road, we don’t just sell unique artwork and home decor. We connect with people to help them create spaces that best reflect their unique and amazing personalities. Think of us as your personal art consultants.

You get more than exclusive premium art and home decor - you also get fast and friendly service from fellow art lovers who only want the best for you and your space.

Our prompt and friendly customer care superstars are standing by to handle any request you may have at any point during and after your art buying experience. Shoot us an email, chat with us, or give us a call - we’re always happy to speak with you.

So, welcome to Urban Road. Check out our incredible collection of unique artwork and wall art prints, create your space with our free easy-to-use mobile app, and feel free to get in touch with us any time!

info@urbanroad.com.au

14, Palings Court,

Tell us how Urban Road made you happy
Amazing quality and amazing service . I purchased 2 gorgeous prints . Will be purchasing more from urban road . Highly recommend them 💖
Urban Road 5 star review on 30th July 2022 Urban Road 5 star review on 30th July 2022
Super fast delivery, beautiful cushions…cannot fault except the size of the box 📦 twice as big as what it needed to be , otherwise perfect transaction, thank you
Excellent Service
Urban Road are always excellent to deal with. Great product, service and prompt with their delivery. I would always try and use their products as a first choice.
Shipping was fast - loved that. I like how you show the prints in several ways on your site.
Wonderful customer service. My recent cushion purchase had a couple of faults. When I contacted Urban Road they were very helpful and organised a replacement that arrived so quickly. I definately wouldn't hesitate to shop with them again.
Hi Lisa, Thank you so much for your feedback, it was my pleasure to assist and so glad we could get it sorted for you! -Joanne, UR Team.
I only bought a sample but now very excited to buy my wallpaper. Any interaction I have had has been super professional
Hi Sarah, Thank you so much for the feedback, we can't wait for you to have your wallpaper up so you can see its full beauty! -Joanne, UR Team.
Customer service (Joanne Troy) was exceptional, and helpful beyond anything I have experienced.
Thank you so much it is my pleasure, always happy to help!! -Joanne, UR Team.
Beautiful products, excellent service and speedy delivery Highly recommended.
Hi Kristin, Thank you so much for your feedback, we appreciate it! -Joanne, UR Team.
Really beautiful artwork, delivered with care 🙏
Hi Megan, Thank you so much for your feedback, we appreciate it! -Joanne, UR Team.
Originally rated 1 out of 5, but this was a mistaken review meant for another company! Was very happy with the timeliness and quality of my Urban Road product.
Hi There, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, I am very sorry to hear that you have not received your purchase. Upon checking the tracking information linked to your order number, this was scanned as delivered on May 10th at 2:30 pm therefore we would not have identified that there was an issue with the delivery. I have also had a look in our system and all of your purchase confirmation emails and tracking updates are marked as sent, perhaps these have filtered through to your junk inbox by mistake? My apologies that no one has been in contact with an update, I am not sure who you spoke with- I will follow up with the team here regarding this. Please feel free to contact me directly info@urbanroad.com.au or during business hours on 07 4229 0862, I would be happy to assist you in investigating this further. Hope to hear from you soon - Joanne, UR Customer Service.
Thank you so much for updating your review and for clarifying the situation, we appreciate it so much and we are so glad to hear that you are happy! -Joanne, UR Team.
Great quality. As is on website
Thank you so much for letting us know! -Joanne, UR Team.
Love their products
great service
Thank you Kate!!
I'm absolutely thrilled with the abstract picture I purchased from Urban Road. It's beautiful and it was delivered really quickly, wrapped perfectly and the courier delivered it straight to my back door which was very thoughtful. Will definitely purchase again. Thank you.
Thank you so much Vicki, we are glad to hear that you are happy with the service and products! We look forward to assisting you again in the future. -Joanne, UR Team.
Very good quality and quick delivery
Thanks so much Julie!
Beautiful artwork and wonderful service.
Thanks so much for the feedback Carla! -Joanne, UR Team.
Had what I wanted and delivered it without issue or problem
That is wonderful news, so glad we could help. Thanks for the review! -Joanne, UR Team.
Extremely good customer service!
Thanks so much, Madeleine, we are always happy to help! -Joanne, UR Team.
Bought 2 artworks now, one a print and one a framed canvas print. Love them 💕 will be buying another very soon.
Hi Gillian, Thank you so much for the review, so happy to hear that you love them!! -Joanne, UR Team.
Urban Road is rated 4.8 based on 390 reviews