urotuning Reviews

813-444-7021

support@urotuning.com

9836 Currie Davis Dr
Tampa, FL 33619

I ordered a brake sensor bypass connector. They are not needed but make for a clean, simple install. The sensors are bought for about $5 online. The bypass sensor is nothing more than the sensor wire with the 2 wires soldered together. At $20, this seemed like a fair price to pay. However that is per sensor. 2 are required per car and Uro only ships one. $40 is incredibly steep for 2 connectors that can be had at the dealership for $10. I attempted to return unused and received a partial refund. Not a great first experience with UroTuning.
great, arrived in 2 days unharmed. very quick and good expirence.
Fast response fast shipping as described
I could not be happier with this AWE exhaust and downpipe setup on my Golf R. UroTuning was a pleasure to order from and shipping was very fast. Thanks so much!
After purchasing an cast aluminum coolant flange, coolant sensor, and retaining clip for coolant sensor for my mkiv gti 1.8t. It seems at first attempt the sensor does not fit very well in the aluminum coolant flange and seems to go a little crooked. I will attempt them again when I am able to but so far I am not satisfied and may look for an oem replacement instead.
I didn’t really hear a big difference when I installed it, just a slight increase in the sound the turbo makes
Parts shipped out and got to me quick in PA.
Amazing customer service. very responsive!
Would shop here again
Great communication and fast shipping! Will buy from again!
very fast shipping on in stock items, great customer service!
Super fast shipping
Customer service was super responsive! Helped me get exactly what I needed. Shipping was quick as well!
Very good prices and quality parts
Got the parts quick and worked great
Great company and customer service.
Ordered these Smoked reflectors and couldn’t be happier. Delivery was quick, installation was a breeze, and to top it all off they look great on my Tiguan!
I got my part quick and the communicated at almost every step of the shipping process
Great product. Packaged well. Delivered fast.
Good company.