urotuning Reviews

of reviewers recommend urotuning
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Urotuning Reviews Downpipe was super easy to install and sounds great! Everything fit perfect. Installed in less then an hour
Read urotuning Reviews

urotuning 5 star review on 18th January 2021
Jonah Gonzales
i cant complain...amazing
Fast shipping!
Very nice company to work with!
Quick with orders , Awesome customer service.
Never received my order
We are sorry to hear that you have not received your item yet. Looking at the tracking it shows the item is delayed but still on the way to you. However, we want to help you out the best that we can so we will have a replacement out the door for you right away. Please let us know once you receive the other item so we can send you a pre-paid return label to send it back to us!
Quick shipping, products as expected
UroTuning has the products I want at a reasonable price. Easy transactions and quick shipping.
Really nice build quality, and came with two pressure springs. Highly recommend. Brian
Never recieved it and got a refund
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We apologize that the package never made it to you. As per our discussion, we offered to send a replacement to you or issue you a refund. You mentioned that you wanted a refund so we went ahead and refunded you. We also mentioned that we can send you a return label to send the item back so you will not have to cover the cost of return. Please let us know if you need anything else!
Todo lo que necesitaba, y el envío rápido!!
From the product to the packaging , couldn’t ask for better! Had everything I needed and car runs fantastic.
urotuning 5 star review on 11th January 2021
Great company to deal with. Delivery was processed quick.
If you have a question just ask...they have the answers.
Cold air intake is amazing, product was shipped fast, installed it the night it came in. Currently running it in my 2014 VW CC Sport. Perfect fit with my stage 1 tune.
urotuning 5 star review on 11th January 2021
Fast delivery.
Really like the website, especially since I have a gli gen 3 having the what fits your car feature is really helpful. All my purchases ship very quick, my one stop shop for car parts.
UroTuning price/quality and delivery are on target and I buy from them agian
Junk! I ordered the Xpipe in November 2020 an I just recently had it installed and once it was installed I turned on the car and it had 4 loud and very noticeable leaks. 2 leaks were huge right on the Xpipe one on each side and 2 on the exit side. Even with the car on the ground you can clearly hear the air escaping an the more throttle I give it the louder it is. Definitely not what you except on a car of this caliber or a $600 part
Thank you for the feedback on this X-pipe. We are very sorry to hear that the part has some issues with the workmanship. We are reaching out to the manufacturer regarding this issue right away to get this resolved. You can always reach out to us at Support@urotning.com as well if you have any issues with your purchase. We would be more than happy to help make it right!
Always helpful and have what I need!
Product came on time and they responded to all my questions.
urotuning is rated 4.74 based on 4,637 reviews