urotuning Reviews

of reviewers recommend urotuning
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Urotuning Reviews Downpipe was super easy to install and sounds great! Everything fit perfect. Installed in less then an hour
Read urotuning Reviews

813-444-7021

support@urotuning.com

9836 Currie Davis Dr
Tampa, FL 33619

Great communication with sales team and quick delivery.
urotuning 5 star review on 10th October 2020 urotuning 5 star review on 10th October 2020
Best website supplier and customer service for all your Audi part, # 1
urotuning 5 star review on 9th October 2020 urotuning 5 star review on 9th October 2020 urotuning 5 star review on 9th October 2020 urotuning 5 star review on 9th October 2020 urotuning 5 star review on 9th October 2020 urotuning 5 star review on 9th October 2020 urotuning 5 star review on 9th October 2020 urotuning 5 star review on 9th October 2020 urotuning 5 star review on 9th October 2020 urotuning 5 star review on 9th October 2020 urotuning 5 star review on 9th October 2020 urotuning 5 star review on 9th October 2020
quick shipping, good products, anywhere from O.E.M to performance parts, URO will be my go too distributor.
I really like the look of the blanket but it is not really made the correct way, everything is off by about an 1-1/2”!
The three upper bolts holes that line up across the front by the valve cover is where they need to redjusted, because it makes it hard to get the other bolts lined up on the bottom! Where the O2 sensor hole is to small if you ever need to Servive the O2 sensor you will have to remove the blanket 🙄
Other than that it looks really good!!!
😋
UroTuning has contacted and solved the issue for the delay stating that the supplier has delayed it from their end due to mis-communication and UroTuning has compensating with a gift card.

I would say it is a great gesture from them and they are customer service oriented and quickly resolved the issue. Kudos to the service team

***** ******

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BFI CATCH CAN.

I have placed the order on 28th Aug, Before placing the order i had a word with the sales representative that the item is in stock and will ship within 2-3 business days.
I placed the order and the product was not shipped for a month.
After numerous mails and calls, i got the product.

Regarding the product.
It is top notch and the quality is superior compared to other catch cans, it includes a boost tap as well which can be blocked or used for vacuum read-outs
Highly impressed with the Catch-Can from BFI

Overall the experience would have been better if UROTuning would have been optimistic about the product delivery, Hence the low rating
Very satisfied they offer this refresh kit. I believe they are the only ones that do. My lowered car thanks you @another_rs4
Amazing easy install upgrade. No codes. 2020 Tiguan se r line
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BFI CATCH CAN.

I placed the order and the product was not shipped for a month.
After numerous mails and calls, i got the product.

Regarding the product.
Highly impressed with the Catch-Can from BFI

Hello Phaneendra!

Thank you for submitting the review on your order. I am sorry to hear that you feel we lead you on with overly optimistic timelines regarding your catch can. I checked the emails our salesperson had with BFI and they said 2-3 days before the order was placed and 2-3 days on the original PO once we submitted it with them.

We pride ourselves on being as transparent and helpful as we can be, with the information we have from our vendors. I am sorry that you feel you were let down by your experience, I will be reaching out to you directly regarding your experience.
The Maryland flag inlay decal looks beautiful! It was very easy to install and looks classy! I would highly recommend it!!!
Amazing customer service. Product 10/10 would recommend very happy with my purchase
Nice product thanks!!!
Very easy website to use, never ad an issue and always love the product results!
Would not work on my BMW sorry.
Hello Wayne!

Thank you for submitting your review on this product. It looks like the charge pipe ordered was not the specific one for your vehicle and that the correct version is currently back-ordered with Burger. We will be more than happy to take this back for a refund, our return portal can be found here: https://www.urotuning.com/a/returns
Good quality parts
Ultra fest Shipping, Love ordering from UroTuning.
El envío es muy rapido
Great experience! Ordered delivery as advertised, quality part... couldn’t want for more.
Cheers, J
I order a part that was backordered for about 4 months. Urotuning was in constant contact with me asking if I wanted to keep the order or change it. Part came from Europe as expected. Great customer service. Will order again.
This product is ok but the problem is that it does not recognize the right model of my car. I have a Passat SE and the device only gives me the option of Passat Gt. Other than that its ok.
Hello Peter, Thank you for your feedback on the OBDEleven Pro. We will reach out to the manufacturer to see if they are able to offer more vehicle trim packages. This may be a feature that they can add! If you need anything else please feel free to contact us!
Very helpful with returns and exchanges. Reply in a timely manner. Reliable source
urotuning is rated 4.75 based on 4,010 reviews