US Ciate London Reviews

Based on 3,069 reviews
Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours
Read US Ciate London Reviews
I bought the yellow mascara and I love it! It does need to go on pretty thick and gloopy to get the proper pop of color, but I've really loved wearing it.
Love a lot of your products, but I REALLY love when ya'll have a sale! I have always received good service from you and I like your variety of products.
Love everything I have ever ordered from Ciaté 🥰
Great products!
Hi- this was my first time ordering. I got my products in a reasonable time. I ordered 3 things and got a matte lipstick that when I opened it and saw the color, I didn’t care for it at all and it didn’t look like the picture at all. There was nothing on the site about return! I had to write to you inquiring about returning the lipstick and the response was only returnable if unopened! So I can’t return for not liking the product! That is a no return policy! I love your mascara but now will not order anything else because I’d be stuck with it. Too bad:(
Order was on time!
My favorite eyeshadow! Buttery soft and the shimmers really shine. Would highly recommend.
Can’t wait for the coconut spray to finally come back.
The usps and canada post messed up the order. As per them they delivered but we didnot recieved anything. Such a bad experience with shipping. Been trying to reach them but no satisfactory answer or solution by any of the individuals.
Love the watermelon gel primer. Must have!
I had received one of the Dewy Stix (Gleam) in a Fab Fit Fun delivery and may I say, I LOVE IT!! I use it on my cheeks, eyes and lips depending upon my mood. I noticed I was running out and went to your website to place another order. Accidentally chose Glow instead, but still love it. It is so smooth, creamy and blendable. I prefer the goldtone of Gleam, but Glow has become another fave as well. This will remain a staple in my bag-o-tricks.
Excellent products delivering what they promise
Prices are great , fast shipping , awesome products.
I really like Cate’s products I use many of them. One of my favorites is the coconut setting mist it’s so refreshing and u can use it throughout the day it makes a soft nice glow while hydrating ur skin💞💞👍✅
Love the glitter flip liquid lipsticks! Always get compliments when wearing!
This was my worst experience ever. The lipsticks are terrible, the colors are no where near what is on the website. I bought some $1 lipsticks they are better than your lipsticks. I trashed them all. I believe the models on your website are wearing some different lipsticks from what you are producing. The brown chaos that I ordered two of don't even resemble the shade that is on the website. Your products are nasty and fake. All of the colors are bad. Very poor. You will be out of business soon.
I wasn't satisfied with the quality of the products and the return process was very inconvenient.
Didn't like the quality. The products are made in China.
Ciate has amazing products of such high quality. They have very fast shipping.
Fast shipping and excellent communication.
US Ciate London is rated 4.1 based on 3,069 reviews