USC Reviews

Could Be Better
Read USC Reviews

cs@usc.co.uk

Unit 10B Drybridge Road

Tell us how USC made you happy
All these positive reviews must be from staff at usc or management etc, youre not kidding nobody haha. Rubbish service and set up.
Fun fashion items, advertised well, good service and quality.
Bought shoes in Romford store, took back as one shoe was to tight. Exchange , no problem, except they did not have the size I required . Asked for a refund and was told credit note or exchange. When I questioned the manageress about there refund policy she said to me DID YOU ASK ? Very flippant attitude by staff. Would not use this company for any reason. Customer services also very flippant, saying it is company policy. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.
It was easy to order online and the item was received quickly in the post.
Happy with my order
Fantastic quality at a fantastic price very excellent website easy to order welldone .
We ordered a pair of converse, the right size box arrived but the shoes inside were the wrong size. USC have dealt with this very professionally and have refunded my postage on both items as well. Mistakes happen, its how they are dealt with that measures the rating and they did well.
excellent
I’ve shopped at usc for years. Because of lockdown I started to shop online. Had to return some stuff, had to pay over a 5er to return it, disappointing. The online delivery, I paid for next day delivery, very rare would I get it next day, usually 2 to 3 days I waited even tho I paid extra to get it next day. Other than that I feel you can’t beat mike Ashley and usc for really good deals on quality brands, this is why I will continue to shop at usc but will probably do it again in the store than on line.
Ordered lots of things online (a good few hundred) and expected deliveries and returns to be free like lots of other sites i’ve used. I tried to cancel my order straight away and was unable to. When a staff member got in contact with me, I was advised to use the chat which I tried to do but I got a robot. I’m really unhappy with the service fact that I’ve had to pay out delivery and returns on an order that I wanted to cancel. I wouldn’t advise using this site. The delivery was also a day lat which was really inconvenient.
I don't recive my parcel. I paid a next day delivery is more then a week and i still don't have the items.
I11/06/20 - I haven’t received my order placed on 04/06/20 for next day delivery??? Cannot contact by phone and website email keeps saying failed????
Frustrating when you pay for your chosen items then receive an email days later telling you that one or more item is sold out, why is this information not updated on the site before payments are processed, waste of postage money when you don't get your complete order....disappointing.
The ordering was fine but I was promised a £20 voucher with the promotion you offered because I spent over £100 and I still haven’t received an email or correspondence about it. I was meant to hear by the 6th December? Many thanks
TOTAL RIP OFF & PROFITEERING ON P&P CHARGES I recently shopped online at USC and when I went to checkout I was stunned at the £6.99 p&p charge for a standard delivery. Now let me put this into prospective with you. Their online sales are in the multi millions of pounds. As for delivery, USC are getting charged about £1.60 to send a parcel to you and you have to pay to send an item back. The staff are getting paid between £4-£8+ depending on age and experience so you can see why customers are getting ripped off and the staff are paid buttons, its all most like slavery. Personally I will be boycotting this site and I hope you all do to.
Ordrered three items over a few days Only got one others out of stock but charged me full pnp so if i want a replacement will have to pay pnp again. Poor service
I paid it I got it
No telephone number for issues. Delivery takes too long.
I ordered some clothes to be delivered to my local delivery point, knowing I would not be at home to take collection. On the day of the delivery, I received an email telling me I couldn't be delivery...what!?! It was returned to USC and a few days later, I was refunded and forced to buy elsewhere. All in all, a completely unsatisfactory experience. No explanation, no way to call for an explanation, a total waste of my time.
hello, i ordered 4 items(one shoes and 3shirts) but didn't have one item in stock. They've changed the order and sent me without shoes, without asking. Now it wasn't worth buying 3 shirts while 16 € is shiping. Please ask me if I am interested!
USC is rated 3.57 based on 37,473 reviews