Usure.me Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Usure.me

Tell us how Usure.me made you happy

"This is the insurance company you need if you are looking for good protection with affordable price. They also put their customers' satisfaction first. I am glad to recommend them."
Are you Usure.me? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"USURE has very nice protection, and a helpful team whenever I need to make a claim. I can probably find other companies charging much higher prices for the same service I got from USURE. I would thoroughly recommend USURE."
"I went on holiday when I got news from my family that our boiler stopped working. As soon as I called Usure, they immediately sent a guy to check it out, and from what I heard, he was very cooperative and polite, and quickly processed my claim. I would definitely recommend this company."
"I came across Usure's website after going through some recommendations about getting pet insurance, and I am very glad I did. My pet has been having quite a few medical problems, and insurance from Usure will surely help a lot with the vet bills. The staffs I spoke with also love animals, and I can really feel that they care."
"I spoke with several insurance companies before finally chose Usure as my provider. The reason that made me choose them was, as I spoke with many rep agents, the one from Usure offered me the best and reasonable cost. And it was also quite refreshing to find someone in the insurance industry who truly understand what I need. Thank you."
"Our family happily recommend Usure Insurance for your needs. We have been satisfied customers, as they have treated us with much respects, and the rates they offer us are very much affordable."
"So far all the good reviews about Usure.me have been positive, and I am here to confirm that they're all true. They treat me like I was a VIP, and their customer service is unbelievable good. They are also straight and honest about their services, which makes it very easy for me to understand. I have no regret in getting some of my belongings with their coverage service."
"I just wanted to take a moment to tell you about how absolutely amazing and professional Usure is. I took insurance from them for my home, and they processed my application quickly."
"I was just getting off the phone with their customer service team, and I was impressed. Thank you for the time and patience in taking my queries about my policy. Good customer service is the most essential thing to have in an insurance business. And Usure has it."
"I want to express my since gratitude to Usure company, for their kind help in getting my claim done. It did not take too long, and the agents were very nice to always check back with me, ensuring I got what I needed. Thank you once again."
"Excellent service, at a very competitive price. Thank you, Usure!"
"Thanks, Usure for being the clearest and most straightforward insurance company!"
"Usure doesn't have many cover options, but they do have some good choices for insurance packages. The lady I spoke to was very helpful in setting me up with great quotes. I shall definitely spread the word. Thanks!"
"Amazing company! Usure staffs are so friendly, and helpful. They have gotten us a great price, which is way cheaper than our previous insurance company. Thank you!"
"I was relieved to have Usure insurance with me when my old dog was not well. They have helped me covering much of my vet bills, which we all know can be really expensive. My dog is well now, and I can definitely recommend Usure for your insurance needs."
"I am writing to thank you for the fantastic service you have provided when I needed to make a claim for my boiler. I definitely have no regrets in using your services."
"So pleased I came upon Usure by chance! They have covered my home at a reasonable price. I can definitely recommend them."
"No hesitation at all in recommending Usure to family and friends. They have the best quotes for insurance that I know would cost more in another insurance company."
"Thank you for the calm and professional way you talked me through the claim process. You have made my life so much easier. I will definitely recommend you to all of my friends."
"I am writing this review after taking my second insurance with Usure.me. They have given me really affordable packages which cover my needs. I am pretty much sure that Usure will become one of the best insurance company around."
Usure.me is rated 4.82 based on 78 reviews