UTE LLC Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend UTE LLC

About UTE LLC: United Transcripts Evlauators. provides evaluation services of foreign degree, certificates, transcripts and work experience. Our evaluation reports detail the U.S. education equivalency of credentials earned in other countries.

206 Livingston St Brooklyn

"My reports were ready fast, my education evaluation was excellent and worthy paying the fee."
""Expert Opinion Letter" was awesome I got my H1B approval worthy to the fee mentioned."
"Thanks for your support I got my GC approved recently :)"
"Quick and professional evaluations. Thanks!"
"Good service deserve the rating. thanks"
"Thank you so much for my degree evaluation. There were very fast and as per the expectation."
"I am glad with my evaluation reports and will recommend UTE. Very fast response and value for fee. I definitely give them five stars."
"I'm good with my reports but I would give 5 star if it done within a day. It took 2 days to get my evaluations."
"I got my transcripts evaluated and they gave me my degree equivalency evaluation and it was approved by my employer and USCIS."
"You took a very short duration to evaluate my foreign degree. I will never hesitate to recommend you to any person."
"Thanks for sending me such a valuable evaluations :)"
"Excellent work on time and very convenient, I'll definitely recommend."
"My experience with UTE was good... They were very prompt in the entire process and the result was as per my expectation."
"Evaluation was exactly what was required by USCIS. Thanks for your support."
"Thanks, USCIS approved my H1B!!"
"Your service was excellent. I'm happy with it Thanks !!"
UTE LLC is rated 4.44 based on 16 reviews