UTV Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
Read UTV Direct Reviews
Why ask before I receive what I ordered.
No detail on shipping or delivery dates for options given
Purchased Halo light mirror, 4500# winch kit and pull strap. Still waiting on the winch kit its been 5 days. Opened up the Halo mirror the lights do not work took apart and found the batteries were jammed on top of the negative battery spring. Put batteries in correctly, but the dome light only has low beam...waiting on my own batteries to try.
Pre-ordered 4x110 to 4x156 wheel adapters.
Spoke to a gentleman on expected release date 4/30.
Was told it was moved to 5/28. No notice, email, phone call.
Family vacation Memorial week.
Adapters have 2 Atvs on hold.

I understand the world has been on hold. But an email from someone would have given me time to look elsewhere for these adapters. I ordered $800 in parts for 2 different atvs from various vendors from ebay and Amazon, to Extreme ATV and Babbit
Placed an order on a Sunday afternoon and received it the following Wednesday! Very fast service and the website was easy to use. I have already recommended UTV Direct to some friends!! Will definitely be ordering from them again!!!
Ordered product and 2 days go by with "awaiting shipment"
Don't know if my order got overlooked, but I'm pretty disappointed with UTV Direct
I'm still waiting for my expensive parts but appreciate the free shipping and no tax.
Navigating the website was extremely easy. Only issues was knowing the shipping date of my purchase.
Pretty good, wish there was more photos.
Fast and friendly service, package arrived on time
Had a little problem with the model coming up so I went to the search,found it that route with no problem order was quick
I came....I saw....I purchased.
Very knowledgeable & helpful salesperson. Very fast shipping as well.
Amazing fast shipping! Very satisfied!
The man on the line was very helpful and was knowledgeable on what I was looking for
Easy to find things, great customer service & coupons for signing up!
Great company to work with. Anytime I had questions all I had to I was ask and someone helped me quickly. Orders are fulfilled and shipped fast.
The site itself was very easy to navigate but a little more info about what’s included in the plow kit. Example only one small spot in everything I read said the bracket was included. The strap info would be nice if it told me if I need to remove the cable from the winch first or if it works by just removing the hook and attaching it.
Great products, great prices!
I like the format on the internet shopping. I am asked what machine am I looking for first. After entering my information it brings up all the assessor That would fit my machine. Then when I go to check out it asked me again what I am buying to make sure it matches what I’m looking for. Thanks Steve from Idaho
UTV Direct 5 star review on 1st December 2019