UTV Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
Great response to e-mail questions, awaiting product
Good service
Found the item I needed quickly and found it effortless to get it ordered. Was very pleased.
It was very easy to find what I wanted and had all add-ons and options together
The gentleman I worked with in buying this heater was very pleased and polite
Easy to order from website. Order was shipped quickly. Only issue I saw was I would like to know all the tracking numbers to make sure I had gotten everything. However great service and will order from here again.
Perfect!!!!
Great custom service
This was my first time using UTV direct. Everything was laid out nicely, the webpage looks sharp and well thought out. Prices are also decent and competitive. What I didnt like while searching for accessories for my 2019 Polaris Ranger 900xp is that I also have to shift through the 570xp, 900xp, and 1000xp. While the 3 machines are similar not everything listed fit each machine. They should be separated. I am very likely to continue shopping with UTV direct as long as they get the orders out in a timely manner.
Fair prices and good quality products
was pretty easy
Ordered a split windshield for our side x side. It was $400 less than the dealer. Excellent quality!!! Delivered in 4 days! Thank you UTV Direct!!
Good dealing with UTV Direct. My packages were here shortly after my order. Good prices, good products, good service. Thanks
I was unsure which windshield was right for my KawasakiTeryx, so I called and talked to your sales people. He took my order by phone and I received confirmation that my order was shipped right away. Ordering on the net is convenient, but it’s always nice to have a person to talk to on the other end. It’s supposed to be here around Nov 20. Thanks for the free shipping.
Doors were well constructed with easy installation.
Quick and prompt and knew what they were talking about.
Windshield fits nice and looks good
UTV Direct were very helpful as I wanted to talk LIVE with a sales agent prior to ordering. They were very helpful and as a result, I easily made the decision to make the purchase.
very timely on shipping
Nice website. People were real friendly to deal with.
UTV Direct is rated 4.57 based on 892 reviews