UTV Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
Read UTV Direct Reviews
installation instructions for the winch/snowplow combo aren't very clear for Gator 560. Controler, and wiring location. I figured it out after several tries.
Shipping was super fast
The agent on your end was amazing. Very helpful in working with me to find what I needed
I ordered the winch mount for my Kawasaki Mule. The instructions were amazing and step by step whizzed me right through the installation with no issues at all. Thank you I will be back
Installation Directions aren’t the best, having a helping set of hands also helps. KFI plow is fully mounted and ready for winter!!
UTV Direct 5 star review on 14th November 2021
Easy to find what I was looking for and questions answered promptly. I ordered 4 wheels for my 900 Ranger XP
simply awesome !!!!!
Fast shipping, had all my parts in 2 days
Very quick delivery and great customer service. Great quality speaker
UTV Direct 5 star review on 14th November 2021
Good variety of products, timely service
I still have not received my wiring harness I ordered
Great customer service & fast shipping!!!
Good prices. Great selection. Easy to find right parts for right equipment.
The lady that helped me was excellent! She seemed knowledgeable and if didn't know the answer went and found someone that did.
Bill is GERAT and everything I have ordered has fit like a glove and the price is a lot better that other companies
Very prompt to respond on updates
Still waiting for our order we placed on October 16th. When we placed the order we didn’t realize the product wasn’t in stock. Although our credit card was charged for the purchase, on most websites it doesn’t hard post until the item ships.
Good Morning! The enclosures are not out of stock, just custom-made when the order comes in! We are sorry if you missed that while ordering but it is listed as such on the product page.
Ordering process was easy. But when i emailed about a question it wasnt answered at all they just sent over the instructions
Easy use of website, quick turn around on order processing, overall great experience
Order did show up but not on time that was supposed to other than that I’m satisfied
UTV Direct is rated 4.63 based on 4,534 reviews