UTV Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
All the info that I needed was included in the description, so it made it very easy to make my decision
Very patient and helpful I will continue to use UTV Direct for all my utv needs.
Good Price nice web site easy to use just wish I could get order sooner
So far so good, my order arrived the next day. I live just south of St. Louis, MO.
The person I spoke with very knowledgable on your products very happy with the service
Very easy shopping on this site, easy and fast navigating thru the hole shopping experience
Super easy shopping great customer service made sure I ordered the right product for my unit before shipping really appreciate that
Using site and making purchase was easy. Still waiting to receive product.
Very easily to find what you are looking for and price is reasonable.
Great to deal with. Wanted to cancel, they canceled with no problem. Will use them for my next purchase on my side by side.
Easy to navigate, did it for a friend. He said wow that was easy. Thanks
Even got a call to make sure it was the right part
Hard to review something that hasn't arrived yet but I will say that I am disappointed in one thing. Item was ordered on the 5th and on the 7th it stilled hadn't been shipped. Website was okay, and fairly easy to navigate. I was offered a 5% discount, AFTER my purchase had already been made. I was given 72 hours to use it, which doesn't do me much good since I can't judge the quality of their products until I receive the first one.
Very easy to use
Salesman we’re very knowledgeable,had a great buying experience.
Bad product = turned my 14 inches of travel to 6 inches. And I have 28 inch tires And I did not need 5 E mails
The representative for UTV direct was very helpful when ordering my part for my Teryx.
Had a question about fitment for my machine. Called customer service and they were able to answer it immediately.
The order was shipped and delivered in a timely manner. The package did come in somewhat damaged, but that was due to the shipping company.
Customer service is very help full, would be nice if they were available on the weekends too.
UTV Direct is rated 4.57 based on 874 reviews