UTV Direct Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
Under an hour
"Simple and quick"
"Received product fast... now just waiting to install windshield. Will let you know how it goes. Thank you"
"Ordered on Sunday. Didn't get shipping confirmation until Tuesday. Says wont get stuff til Friday . In my opinion thats to long. I should have them by Wednesday. I will order some where else next time."
"Easy to find the parts you need."
"Very good website"
"Easy site to use, great prices!"
"The only thing is that I haven't received a confirmation on my order and tracking number"
"Excellent service with parts you can count on. Everything fits that I ordered on my 2019 rzr 1000. Something I worry about on mail orders cause it's a pain to send it back, especially when it's bumpers and windshield."
"Finding products for my machine on the website was easy!"
"Great online store and easy checkout"
"Great service and shipping!"
"I found exactly what I needed. The ordering process was simple."
"shipping, phone help, and product was great. however the new cooling fan did not work with the 2 " lift kit I also bought from yoy so I had a difficult time bputting them togeather."
"Found the item quickly"
"Easy site shopping navigation found what I was looking for quick."
"Great price!! This wire is listed at $39.99 in Polaris catalog. But when you go to order its $54.99 + shipping. This wire should be a factory installed item. Your price with shipping was cheaper than Polaris listed price. And $20+ cheaper than the price they charge."
"Great shopping experience"
"Easy ordering good selection and fast shipping"
"Excellent service!"