UTV Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
Read UTV Direct Reviews
Product was what I expected from the description , and the fit was perfect.
Fast shipping
very fast shipping. Instructions could have been better.
I ordered a week ago and the item still hasn’t shipped
Hi Roy,
The product that you have on order is listed on the site as 7-8 weeks before shipment. If you have any questions you can always give us a call.

Thank you!
very good service , called me to let me know that everything was shipped, and what was backordered.

-pat
It was fairly easy to find what I wanted on the website. However, it was not so easy to determine a delivery date. I had to call 2 different salesman to get a projected delivery date. That date is still two weeks away, so we’ll see if I actually get the things ordered on the date promised.
Very pleased with my purchases all my items arrived on time and were right parts for my sxs
Still have not received
Hi Joe,
The product you have on order is listed on the site as 1-2 weeks before shipment. If you have any questions you can always give us a call.

Thank you!
Great service
Knowledgeable associates, quick response, quality acessaries.
Quality, fast delivery
You always are there to assist me in what ever issue I have. You make recommend parts and how is the best solution to help.Quick service and parts. Thank you for all you do.
Absolutely loved the roof I got!!! Easy to install and adds a good little touch! If I need anything else I will definitely use them again
very quick and professional
excellent service
Super quick. No problems!
Awesome, amazing.....fast delivery....and I mean SMOKING fast.......
Quality of half doors was mixed.
Door jam parts and nuts didn’t fit.
Be ready to fabricate.
Paid $600 and had to fabricate.
BS
Easy to install and looks great
I purchased the front windshield and rear window for a 2021 Polaris XP 1000 General. The front windshield was extremely tight clipping it in. I had to modify the the rear clips because the Polaris came with stereo installed with rear speakers. I had to move the clamps 3” toward the middle for them to work
UTV Direct is rated 4.63 based on 3,246 reviews