UTV Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
Read UTV Direct Reviews
I only give a poor review, because since I placed this order I have ereceived unsolicited emails. I believe you sold my information and will no longer trust you.
I received my order quickly and was exactly what I needed.
I had problems with your website, so I called to place my order. Whoever it was that helped did a great job. He was very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful in getting my order done. If you find out who it was. Thank him.
I would’ve given an excellent, but due to no tracking number or current updates on the order made, I had to give what I did.
After looking everywhere for this part I found it here. They made it look like they had it in stock even sent me a 5% discount to complete my order now. After placing my order and them removing the money from my account they sent me a short email saying it was on back I order and going to be a month or more to be shipped. You check the part # now and it says you can pre-order on back order. Not happy would not have ordered.
Not great instruction S but very good product
I love it so far came to my door the next day of order and easy install and I love the sound
UTV Direct 5 star review on 11th July 2021
Brackets for the light bar work great. Easy to mount. Arrived quick.
Web and ordering wasnt bad but never a follow up email on delivery date or even a email to let you know what going on with your purchase had to call and find out that it was made to order does this email mean it being shipped or should it be at the house when I get home
Only thing I would suggest is make using PayPal clearer.
Ordered crew doors for a Christmas present. Day after Christmas when they are being installed it appears they sent the wrong front doors. Tried to call but only open M-F and option to leave a voicemail does not work. This is my first purchase with UTV Direct and quite possibly my last.
Finding what I needed was good, but NO info on shipping arrival Disappointing I still don’t know when to expect delivery
The only reason I didn’t go with the 5 star was because my payment account was charged twice to cover the pending of the amount. Not real pleased about having a addition $800.00 tied up and for something that says payment was received. Especially during the holidays when that money would be used for holiday shopping. Talked to Amazon and they explained the need to hold the funds to assure payment. If you have received your payment then there is no reason to be holding an additional same amount that is not in my account and available. Very displeased and was unaware that this was going to happen.
Iam still waiting on a reply of when, they we ship my order.
Good site ! Have not receive my parts yet.
Ordering online was easy. Parts that were back ordered had an anticipated release date like my mirrors but I’m now 4 days past the anticipated release date with no contact from UTV direct with any updates on my mirrors as they said they would do.
Don’t really like dealing with this company they gave me a hard time about a return last time but something else will see
The website is hard to search for specific models and parts for a specific model.
The product looks hideous, bolts going down the middle,the back sets on top of the roll cage instead of molding around it. The pic in you add makes it look better then it is
Customer service was excellent! I have never had a tech check on something and actually call me back. Give him a raise!
UTV Direct is rated 4.63 based on 4,102 reviews