UTV Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
Read UTV Direct Reviews
I would’ve given an excellent, but due to no tracking number or current updates on the order made, I had to give what I did.
After looking everywhere for this part I found it here. They made it look like they had it in stock even sent me a 5% discount to complete my order now. After placing my order and them removing the money from my account they sent me a short email saying it was on back I order and going to be a month or more to be shipped. You check the part # now and it says you can pre-order on back order. Not happy would not have ordered.
I had problems with your website, so I called to place my order. Whoever it was that helped did a great job. He was very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful in getting my order done. If you find out who it was. Thank him.
Ordered crew doors for a Christmas present. Day after Christmas when they are being installed it appears they sent the wrong front doors. Tried to call but only open M-F and option to leave a voicemail does not work. This is my first purchase with UTV Direct and quite possibly my last.
Finding what I needed was good, but NO info on shipping arrival
Disappointing I still don’t know when to expect delivery
The only reason I didn’t go with the 5 star was because my payment account was charged twice to cover the pending of the amount. Not real pleased about having a addition $800.00 tied up and for something that says payment was received. Especially during the holidays when that money would be used for holiday shopping. Talked to Amazon and they explained the need to hold the funds to assure payment. If you have received your payment then there is no reason to be holding an additional same amount that is not in my account and available. Very displeased and was unaware that this was going to happen.
Iam still waiting on a reply of when, they we ship my order.
Good site !
Have not receive my parts yet.
Ordering online was easy. Parts that were back ordered had an anticipated release date like my mirrors but I’m now 4 days past the anticipated release date with no contact from UTV direct with any updates on my mirrors as they said they would do.
Don’t really like dealing with this company they gave me a hard time about a return last time but something else will see
The website is hard to search for specific models and parts for a specific model.
The product looks hideous, bolts going down the middle,the back sets on top of the roll cage instead of molding around it. The pic in you add makes it look better then it is
Customer service was excellent! I have never had a tech check on something and actually call me back. Give him a raise!
My item has not shipped so I cannot give a review. All I received was an order confirmation email. Your survey request should at least wait until it has actually shipped. There isn't even an estimated ship date at this point.
Mmm. I paid $10 bucks for shipping expecting it to be here in a couple days, boy I was wrong!
First order didn’t go through, but no worries you lost, and saved me $350.00!
It would be nice to see your recent orders and track them
Had a little trouble find what I was looking for other than ok.
Quick shipping. Customer service was great to deal with even after the shipment was sent out. FedEx lost it within a matter of a couple days customer service was quick on getting a replacement sent out to me.
Great customer service. Called prior to order and my call was answered quickly and my questions answered promptly. Ordered products online, and the items shipped the next day! GREAT! I will shop UTVDIRECT again.
UTV Direct is rated 4.63 based on 3,245 reviews