UTV Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
Read UTV Direct Reviews
After looking everywhere for this part I found it here. They made it look like they had it in stock even sent me a 5% discount to complete my order now. After placing my order and them removing the money from my account they sent me a short email saying it was on back I order and going to be a month or more to be shipped. You check the part # now and it says you can pre-order on back order. Not happy would not have ordered.
Iam still waiting on a reply of when, they we ship my order.
Good site !
Have not receive my parts yet.
Ordering online was easy. Parts that were back ordered had an anticipated release date like my mirrors but I’m now 4 days past the anticipated release date with no contact from UTV direct with any updates on my mirrors as they said they would do.
Don’t really like dealing with this company they gave me a hard time about a return last time but something else will see
The website is hard to search for specific models and parts for a specific model.
The product looks hideous, bolts going down the middle,the back sets on top of the roll cage instead of molding around it. The pic in you add makes it look better then it is
Customer service was excellent! I have never had a tech check on something and actually call me back. Give him a raise!
My item has not shipped so I cannot give a review. All I received was an order confirmation email. Your survey request should at least wait until it has actually shipped. There isn't even an estimated ship date at this point.
Mmm. I paid $10 bucks for shipping expecting it to be here in a couple days, boy I was wrong!
First order didn’t go through, but no worries you lost, and saved me $350.00!
It would be nice to see your recent orders and track them
Had a little trouble find what I was looking for other than ok.
Quick shipping. Customer service was great to deal with even after the shipment was sent out. FedEx lost it within a matter of a couple days customer service was quick on getting a replacement sent out to me.
Great customer service. Called prior to order and my call was answered quickly and my questions answered promptly. Ordered products online, and the items shipped the next day! GREAT! I will shop UTVDIRECT again.
The tracking is not updated everyday. Ordered over a week ago and last update on shipping was on the 30th. Wondering where my shipment is
Why ask before I receive what I ordered.
No detail on shipping or delivery dates for options given
Purchased Halo light mirror, 4500# winch kit and pull strap. Still waiting on the winch kit its been 5 days. Opened up the Halo mirror the lights do not work took apart and found the batteries were jammed on top of the negative battery spring. Put batteries in correctly, but the dome light only has low beam...waiting on my own batteries to try.
Pre-ordered 4x110 to 4x156 wheel adapters.
Spoke to a gentleman on expected release date 4/30.
Was told it was moved to 5/28. No notice, email, phone call.
Family vacation Memorial week.
Adapters have 2 Atvs on hold.

I understand the world has been on hold. But an email from someone would have given me time to look elsewhere for these adapters. I ordered $800 in parts for 2 different atvs from various vendors from ebay and Amazon, to Extreme ATV and Babbit
UTV Direct is rated 4.63 based on 2,652 reviews