Valuelights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Valuelights
Read Valuelights Reviews

phillip.curry@lseretailgroup.co.uk

Tell us how Valuelights made you happy
Beautiful brass floor lamp that I’ve been searching for has met all my expectations. I’ve added a dimmable bulb. Perfect for those winter evenings snuggling on the sofa.
Delighted with my lights! Website easy to navigate around and I found what I was looking for. Delivery was quick. Thank you!
I have been looking for a light like this for sometime it’s perfect. Gives out very good light and love that it just plugs in.
This is the second time I've ordered from Value Lights, both times the service has been fabulous. Fast delivery, great product & amazing price. I'd highly recommend them to anyone.
Lights are good but only 4 out of 5 for quality of product. One of the live wires was clamped on the insulation rather than the wire.
Lovely light shade for my grandsons bedroom looks good lit up... great delivery service, would recommend....
My order arrived in good time One of the lights had a few screws missing but I emailed Customer services as soon as I knew and the parts were with me 2 working days later I was very impressed with this and can recommend Valuelights for superb customer services
Excellent service great lights. Easy to put on wall and wire up
Customer service was outstanding. The lights we ordered arrived damaged. Sent photos of packaging and goods. Valuelights immediately arranged a replacement with 24 hour delivery. However the wrong item was sent. I contact Ed them and requested a full refund which was auctioned very quickly. So although the goods were not satisfactory the customer service was.
Stylish lights that look fabulous, arrived on time. Very efficient from placing the order to their arrival
The lights are very nice haven't got them up yet so I cant send photos but very nice and great service.
Found website easy to use, wanted spotlights for my new kitchen went with the retro ones, as they are a bit different, good reviews, easy to buy and quick delivery, lights look great, sue
Fab lamp ,great value and quality . Very quick delivery too.Highly recommend
Second time I’ve purchased from them. Good reliable service with good value for money prouducts. Great detail on the listing , in particular exact product sizes, which is great for buying online.
Great service , lovely lamp
Very pleased with this company- easy to order and prompt delivery. Items were very well packed so no breakages.
Very satisfied with service, delivery & lamp looks lovely
Brilliant service and great products at fantastic prices. I have only good things to say about Valuelights and I would recommend this company without hesitation.
Lovely lamp shade. Looks great in my boys room
Provided the lamp I wanted?£10 cheaper than anywhere else online. Delivery was quick. Happy with rhe product.
Valuelights is rated 4.67 based on 5,248 reviews