Van Meuwen Refund Reviews

Van Meuwen have a Refund Grade of F.

F

F

Refund - Difficult

28.57%
Industry Average
" 2bare root roses ordered both dead is there any point asking for refund "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" Sold out of stock product. Waited weeks of emails and phone calls before finally getting refund. AVOID "
posted 1 year ago - D.Wilson
" i ordered a white agapanthus the first and second arrived damaged because whoever packaged it just bent the flower in half instead of putting it in a bigger box asked for a refund in the end won`t be ordering again "
posted 1 year ago - Tracey
" I received plants in very poor condition. Was told by customer service that a refund would be arranged, and still waiting. The customer service of Vna Meuwen is very poor. The plant quality is so so, overall, I won't be using them again. "
posted 3 years ago - Tony
" Emailed a follow-up requesting a refund, have even offered them their "wrong plant" back. "
posted 3 years ago - Jon Hocking
" In the end a very rude man who was the trainer!!!!!!! Said I am going to cancel the fuschias and refund you. "
posted 3 years ago - Patricia vernall
" Six weeks since order placed and money taken from my account. Customer services are a complete waste of time. Takes approx 15mins for anyone to pick up phone(premium rate no) n then no satisfaction. If my plants dont arrive in next two days l intend to demand a full refund. Will never deal with this company again and would advise others not to. "
posted 3 years ago - Linda Simmons
" It took a long period of time for them to respond to my e-mails and although they have at last offered a refund, I will still be "out of pocket" by the delivery charges, and it has taken approximately 3 months and a constant bombardment of e-mails to them from me (several of which received no replies) to arrive at this conclusion. "
posted 4 years ago - Mrs P Owers
" I ordered plants and they were prompt at cashing the cheque for £9.99 then sent a letter to say I might get the plants in Feb 14. Requests for a refund have been ignored so I have reported them to Trading Standards "
posted 5 years ago - Anonymous User
" Plants arrived after three and a half months and only after I asked for a refund by e-mail. They arrived half dead with next to no root. I consider I paid over the odds for these pathetic specimens. Unable to talk to anyone on the phone either. Will never use them again and would not recommend anyone else use them either. B "
posted 5 years ago - Anonymous User
Van Meuwen
Write your review on
Van Meuwen

Get ready for our phone call!