Verizon Wireless Reviews

ATTN: Correspondence Team PO Box 5029

Categories:
Business & Office
Technology And Computing

How would you rate Verizon Wireless ?

"I would like to share my experience with Verizon so that no one else will have that happen to them. This is a serious problem that so many people are unaware of about Verizon.   I’m a public figure and my privacy is very important to me. I found out that a fan just walked into a Verizon store and ask for information on my account. They asked for a pin so that they could get the information but they fan did not have that. A couple of weeks and a couple of smiles later she got all the information she needed telephone numbers address is everything. Now that sounds like it’s a rare case that doesn’t happen. I called Verizon and told him about it. They told me that is absolutely not uncommon at all and it isn’t a big deal that they can do that if they want. Escalated it up to corporate. I was told the same thing your information isn’t secure they can give it to anybody they want to as a courtesy they were they ask for a pin but it doesn’t mean that they have to have the pen. They told me for my inconvenience they can give me a $10 credit. Obviously this is a massive concern. If people’s information is given out and it’s okay to anybody who wants it that is not okay there’s so many things that are wrong with that. I also work with battered women where their location and information and everything about their account needs to be secret. You can only see how that works.   Since then I’ve talked to other phone carriers. Every one of them said they absolutely do not allow anyone’s information out no excuses.   I even went to their corporate ask the same thing they told me under no circumstances would we give anyone’s information out. Couldn’t being the difference of life and death with people. In fact everyone I called except Verizon Wireless told me it was absolutely unacceptable but when I called Verizon that was not the case. I’ve also filed a lawsuit against them. And again was told I don’t know why you’re filing a lawsuit against us were allowed to give out your information to anybody who wants it. The lawsuit is still pending.   I will be switching my service from them. Something to consider with having service through Verizon they charge the most and your personal information means zero to them that's a very dangerous position to be in. and the information that you give them is secure. They need to know that you have to treat people like people not just another tool to make money and who cares about people’s security because the people eventually start talking back.   Do you hear us now"
September
"Be SURE you purchase anything from a Verizon store that it is a Corporate store and not an independently owned store. As they don't provide or follow the Verizon Corporate rules / policies. Very difficult to tell them apart. The storefronts are identical. ASK. Save yourself HOURS of hassles and headaches if you have any problems. We now order everything online... Usually a better deal, and return policy is better."
Ruben Sierra
Verified Reviewer
"Verizon has the worst service ever...phones are defected and costumer service is really bad."
"The costumer service is not qualified"
"I cannot recommend Verizon for Internet service to anyone. High speed Internet is a joke. There's no service, or it's barely a crawl. And this is after two weeks of complaining, talking to technicians in Hyderabad, two technician home visits and numerous phone calls with Verizon support in the U.S."
Verizon Wireless is rated 1.40 based on 5 reviews