versachalk.com Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend versachalk.com
1PM
1PM

Tell us how versachalk.com made you happy

Delivery Speed
"Company was communicative, they tracked their own shipping process (e.g., your package should have arrived today, let us know if it didn't) which removed a level of potential ordering failure. I wish they had shipping options other than ups, who are awful in this part of the world, but everything on versachalk's end was spot on. Product is as described, looking forward to a snazzier farmer's market board. Thanks guys!"
Are you versachalk.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Delivery Speed
"Great product and super fast delivery! Thank you!"
"Amazing!!"
Delivery Speed
"I e-mailed you guys with a request for a credit for shipping and you responded immediately! THANK YOU FOR YOUR EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!"
Delivery Speed
"I LOVED it! So excited. I will be ordering much more from you. Loved that I had a coupon to use also."
Delivery Speed
"Love the chalk markers. Work great and look great!"
"Thank you."
Delivery Speed
"Awesome came fast and was very happy with my purchase"
Delivery Speed
"Loved the prompt delivery and love the product. M"
Delivery Speed
"Great company to work with! Quality product!"
Delivery Speed
"great markers for our board at restaurant"
Delivery Speed
"I was making signs for an upcoming wedding and the colors available at local store were awful. I was so pleased to see the subdued palette offered by Versachalk. I ordered a set and it was here before I expected it. Tried it out and great results. Thank you for a great product and service."
Delivery Speed
"Great delivery time, and product was just as described :)"
Delivery Speed
"Bought both color sets; very pleased with them. I would love to see the markers in a fine tip also."
Delivery Speed
"Worked perfect for a board sign project!"
Delivery Speed
"I had a Great experience ordering online. I was notified each step of the process and I was happy to receive my liquid markers in just a few days. They work wonderfully and give me just the fine lines I need for my typography. Very happy with the service and product."
Delivery Speed
"Can't wait to give it a try. Colors are bright and roll was on the narrow side but looks easy to use. Arrival of products came right on time."
Delivery Speed
"I received half my order very quickly (within a few days of ordering). When I notified the company that part of the order didn't arrive, after sending pictures of what I did get, they were very quick to make it right. I received the rest of the order just as quick. I will order again from this company."
Delivery Speed
"The staff really enjoy using the markers."
Delivery Speed
"Good Product. Quick shipping. Easy to use. Exactly as advertised."
versachalk.com is rated 4.49 based on 100 reviews