versachalk.com Insights

versachalk.com have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their delivery and customer service.

A-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B

Delivery - Fast

77.78%
Industry Average
" Quick delivery! Very nice product! Love the bright colors of the chalk markers?? "
- Anonymous
" Great chalk markers for menu boards. Reversible tip and bright colors. Durable as well. Quick delivery, solid product. Just ordered more. "
- Michael Juliano
" Quick delivery/Quality products "
- Catherine Wetzel
A
91.67%
Industry Average
" Awesome customer service and support! Quick shipment. Thank y'all! "
- Audra Berry
" I didn't use the products personally but I bought some chalk markers for a present. Within two days of ordering them, my first package came and within three, the other was there. The service was speedy and professional. I loved it! "
- Yusra Bintul-Mustafa
" I had a Great experience ordering online. I was notified each step of the process and I was happy to receive my liquid markers in just a few days. They work wonderfully and give me just the fine lines I need for my typography. Very happy with the service and product. "
- Anonymous

Get ready for our phone call!