versachalk.com Customer Service Reviews

versachalk.com have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A

Customer Service - Good

91.67%
Industry Average
" Awesome customer service and support! Quick shipment. Thank y'all! "
posted 11 months ago - Audra Berry
" I didn't use the products personally but I bought some chalk markers for a present. Within two days of ordering them, my first package came and within three, the other was there. The service was speedy and professional. I loved it! "
posted 1 year ago - Yusra Bintul-Mustafa
" I had a Great experience ordering online. I was notified each step of the process and I was happy to receive my liquid markers in just a few days. They work wonderfully and give me just the fine lines I need for my typography. Very happy with the service and product. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" Versachalk went out of their way to make sure my order was complete and that I got a complimentary set of chalk-pens. The customer service emails were personal and professional. "
posted 1 year ago - Gordon Kushner
" Got to try them out for free! (Just paid shipping). Nice chalk pens, fast service, great communication. Will buy more "
posted 1 year ago - charlotte hunter
" I ordered the chalk board wallpaper for a project. Also the liquid chalk markers. Love the customer service. Versachalk people were great. I love the chalkboard paper for my project. If you tear the backing off in strips, it makes it easier for large sections to adhere down while keeping it straight. If I need any more chalk board supplies, I will be calling versachalk. Thank you, Tonya Faulkner "
posted 1 year ago - Tonya Faulkner
" I requested the pens for shipping costs only, got what I ordered and got them when I was told they would be here. Great service, great product, loved them. Will visit the website and order more. Thanks for a great experience. "
posted 1 year ago - Carlla Limbaugh
" Wonderful service. Wonderful product. Thank You, Peggy "
posted 1 year ago - Peggy Carpenter
" Exactly what I wanted along with fast service! "
posted 1 year ago - Candace Pillard
" Love the product. Quick service too, thanks again! "
posted 2 years ago - Jacquilyn Paxton