Vertoe Reviews

Returns & Refunds
returns process
Easy
Read Vertoe Reviews
My hotel was too far away from Penn Station to get there and back and enjoy a few hours of sightseeing. Found Vertoe, read some online reviews (including a mention in The NY Times). The app was easy to use, it’s not expensive, the shopkeeper was friendly and they offer $5K insurance. I’d obviously recommend using common sense; I kept my laptop with me. Great find! Will use again!
Simple process,quick and efficient.
We had a great experience! It was painless to drop off our luggage and walk to the sites without our luggage!
Efficient and helpful. Was able to drop my bags off for a few hours so I could explore philly without dragging all of my belongings with me. Would absolutely use it again.
Excellent service. However for first time users at Circular Quay, Sydney, it would be useful to advise that although the address is Pitt St the luggage storage is actually around the corner on Bridge St. Otherwise can’t be faulted.
We had a wonderful experience with Vertoe in Miami today! Very easy to get set up, find a location and drop off bags. The location that was chosen for us was nice and clean and the manager knew exactly what to do. He brought out Vertoe bag tags that go around the zippers and took our bags to a secure location. Would recommend to anyone in need of luggage storage!
Do not use this! I’m pretty sure it’s a scam. I reserved my locker and upon trying to find the location I could not. I searched the area several times and asked several employees at local companies if they knew where it was or if they had heard of it before but no one had a clue. When I emailed to get a refund all I got was “rate your service” clearly.....it was t great. Don’t recommend. Never got a refund and had to lug my things around the city until I could check into my Air B&B.
Hi Christine,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Please make sure you are sending refund requests to support@vertoe.com, as the review request emails come from an unmonitored mailbox.

I'm not sure if you were looking for Vertoe on the storefront but Vertoe is a service within independent stores. You should have receive the store's name in your confirmation email. If that's not the case, please reach out to support@vertoe.com to further explain what happened, so we can better address this.

-Emily
The guys were great. Welcomed me completely. Especially the young guy who was there when I picked my case up. First time in Hollywood is very daunting. He even offered to call me an Uber..... thank you to him
Really easy to use
Good place to drop off luggage but very busy area on the Las Vegas Strip. Great hours, open most of the day. Check in and out was fast and easy. Everything was entacked and accounted for in all bags. Location is close to the airport also. Didn't receive Vertoe tags for bags thou that the website specifies but they taped receipts you write your name on to the bag instead. All and all a very good experience.
Very cool concept. It's perfect for travelers that have a gap between checkout and flights. I had a couple of bags and was provided a zip tie with a unique code on each for security. I'm actually planning on using Vertoe soon on my next travel.
Exactly what I needed on a 7 hour layover in San Francisco. Easy, secure, and reasonably priced. And a close walk from public transportation. I would definitely use the service again.
Customer service received was terrible. When checking in, I only had to wait a few minutes for someone to come and open the gate. However, when returning I had to wait over 10 minutes for someone to open the gate, even after calling the help number and them trying to contact the property. Luckily a guest let me in, once inside waiting at the desk and having rung the bell for assistance, i still had no one come and help me as the person working on the front desk continued to just have a social chat outside. Despite the lady on the phone being helpful, she would have been unable to do anything to get me assistance faster as the man working was socialising rather than working. Would not recommend this service if you are on a tight timeline, I had a flight from LAX I was trying to get to but spent almost 40 minutes trying to pick up my bag due to poor customer service.
The service was very professional. When we arrived they put the blue tags on our bags and asked us to take pictures with our phone. We left the bags and when we returned we were asked to show the pictures on our phone and the bags were brought back out with the tags still in tack. There were no issues at all and I would recommend this service to anyone.
Thank you Ben for making this experience easy. it was our first time using the App on Venice beach and we had a great walk for the day.
Convenience and safe
Fantastic service I was happy that I was able to find it saved me from having to carry a heavy backpack around for hours thank you affordable to boot 😊
I was skeptical of using the baggage drop service, however I will now be much more relaxed when visiting cities where Vertoe is available.
Was unsure at first as I didn't realise I would be leaving my bag in a shop and not a locker....but it worked perfectly. So easy, will def use again.
Very easy, and a great value. The place took my confirmation number, my bag and gave me a receipt. Super simple
Vertoe is rated 4.61 based on 3,712 reviews