Vertoe Reviews

Returns & Refunds
returns process
Easy
Read Vertoe Reviews
Safe, fast and convenient.
Easy booking on website, found a place very close to where I was. Would definitely recommend
The location was great but didn't feel safe for my luggage in display behind the counter. I thought it would be a storage room somewhere.
This was our first time using Vertoe. Our "host" was delightful and our bags were secured. It was GREAT
Very easy to use, great service.
Good stuff
This is the perfect service for traveling and made my weekend trip so much easier! The place where we stored our luggage for the day was great, the people were friendly and very accommodating. I highly recommend Vertoe and will use it on my next trip.
Easy to use, simple, had no trouble leaving my bags or picking them up.
quick and easy
Vertoe was very convenient and easy to use. I won't hesitate to use it again.
There was no seal.or lock that was promised.
Awesome service, great to leave my bag in a shop so close to my hotel. Much better then a railway locker. Super friendly service
It was a real disaster. We didn’t risk to leave our luggage there although we had already paid. There were no secure measures. It was very messy. Anyone could get in and take our luggage without any problem. Not recomendable at all.
Great service! It was a little un-nerving leaving my bag near the front door of a shoe business, with the owner telling me I could leave and he would take care of it, but after reading prior reviews I realized that some locations are just like this. I returned to find my bag just as I had left it, with a security tag looped through the handles. Everything went well and I would do it again.
Very convenient and easy to use - no problems.
Simple, quick and good price. The stock was fury but the officer was polite and nice. recommend it. LA
Perfect service.
Great experience! Easy and convenient
Great solution to luggage in DC! I liked leaving it at a dry cleaners, made sense to me with few customers in and out, in a clean place! The woman is a seamstress and it was a secure safe-feeling place and very close to Federal Center metro. Make sure you have the email from vertoe. When you get the blue zip tie, connect the zippers of luggage or back pack with it. Be ready to take a photo of the luggage and show it to get the bag back!
Everything was ok