Vertoe Reviews

Returns & Refunds
returns process
Easy
Read Vertoe Reviews
Very easy to use, both drop-off and pickup. Bags were safe and easy to retrieve. I used a location very close to The Met and was very pleased.
Very brief but great experience.
All went very smooth and transparently.
friendly and helpfull
Great service. Easy to book in. Friendly staff at the shop. It was well with the money not having to take luggage around town all day. Would recommend.
The location we selected was conveniently located, and the shop owner gave us a luggage tag and was professional and courteous.
Great customer service. Definitely recommended.
My hotel was too far away from Penn Station to get there and back and enjoy a few hours of sightseeing. Found Vertoe, read some online reviews (including a mention in The NY Times). The app was easy to use, it’s not expensive, the shopkeeper was friendly and they offer $5K insurance. I’d obviously recommend using common sense; I kept my laptop with me. Great find! Will use again!
We had a great experience! It was painless to drop off our luggage and walk to the sites without our luggage!
Efficient and helpful. Was able to drop my bags off for a few hours so I could explore philly without dragging all of my belongings with me. Would absolutely use it again.
Excellent service. However for first time users at Circular Quay, Sydney, it would be useful to advise that although the address is Pitt St the luggage storage is actually around the corner on Bridge St. Otherwise can’t be faulted.
We had a wonderful experience with Vertoe in Miami today! Very easy to get set up, find a location and drop off bags. The location that was chosen for us was nice and clean and the manager knew exactly what to do. He brought out Vertoe bag tags that go around the zippers and took our bags to a secure location. Would recommend to anyone in need of luggage storage!
The guys were great. Welcomed me completely. Especially the young guy who was there when I picked my case up. First time in Hollywood is very daunting. He even offered to call me an Uber..... thank you to him
Really easy to use
Very cool concept. It's perfect for travelers that have a gap between checkout and flights. I had a couple of bags and was provided a zip tie with a unique code on each for security. I'm actually planning on using Vertoe soon on my next travel.
Exactly what I needed on a 7 hour layover in San Francisco. Easy, secure, and reasonably priced. And a close walk from public transportation. I would definitely use the service again.
The service was very professional. When we arrived they put the blue tags on our bags and asked us to take pictures with our phone. We left the bags and when we returned we were asked to show the pictures on our phone and the bags were brought back out with the tags still in tack. There were no issues at all and I would recommend this service to anyone.
Thank you Ben for making this experience easy. it was our first time using the App on Venice beach and we had a great walk for the day.
Convenience and safe
Fantastic service I was happy that I was able to find it saved me from having to carry a heavy backpack around for hours thank you affordable to boot 😊
Vertoe is rated 4.61 based on 3,667 reviews