Viking e-cigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Viking e-cigs
Read Viking e-cigs Reviews

01543 899314

sales@vikingecigs.co.uk

Viking Ecigs Longship Importers Ltd Unit 18d Chasewater Heath Business Park Cobbett Road

Tell us how Viking e-cigs made you happy
i am always pleased with how quick i receive my order, fast and efficient service, helpful and friendly staff.
I've purchased many times. Never had a problem with anything. Good quality goods and fast delivery. Brilliant.
Excellent service,delivered 2 days after ordering,have used before & had same service,will use again.
Easy to order, fast delivery.
Very good site .
Brilliant supplier x
Very Impressed with the service from Viking e-cigs.Easy to navigate website and super quick delivery. Highly recommend
I am verry happy with the order thanks i
Ordered late evening, arrived following morning. Super quick delivery as usual and no delivery charge. Fantastic customer service 😊
excellent service, value and delivery. Customer service is brilliant, especially Tom, very friendly and helpful
Always helpful good website cheaper but better quality
Brilliant, order before 12 and its delivered that fantastic, saved me chewing finger nails for a day that's for sure. Good selection of every vaping need.
Amazing service always given
Easy to order online and brilliant delivery service. Thank you
Have been using Viking for a long time and their customer service in-store is nothing short of excellent. During lockdown, they have provided a delivery service and the goods are generally delivered locally the next day, or ordered early enough, the same day. Very good products and liquids coupled with knowledgeable staff make them a pleasure to do business with. 10/10 all day long !
Easy to use website. Very good prices and quality products. I will be back.
I began vaping 5 months ago. Viking were very helpful when I visited the shop in Lichfield just before the last lockdown, giving me advice about my options as to what to buy, and then since then over the phone and online when I was deciding about coils. flavours etc. They've helped me a great deal in making the successful transition from tobacco to vaping.
Staff at Viking are always extremely helpful when I have had need to phone for advice on purchasing a new device or getting the best from existing equipment. Turn around from order to delivery could not be better. No one wants to be waiting on their vape fluid and, with Viking, no one has to.
Brilliant service many thanks will use again without any doubt 👍
Easy to order, cheap prices and extremely fast delivery during lockdown. I would definitely recommend 5*
Viking e-cigs is rated 4.93 based on 356 reviews