Viking e-cigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Viking e-cigs
Read Viking e-cigs Reviews

01543 899314

sales@vikingecigs.co.uk

Viking Ecigs Longship Importers Ltd Unit 18d Chasewater Heath Business Park Cobbett Road

Tell us how Viking e-cigs made you happy
I always buy my vapes here. Good quality liquid, fantastic service and my order is always received within a few days. Only one time I had an issue, which was resolved promptly. Their point system is an added bonus as I also save money now on each order. I'll always get my vape oil here 🙂
Fast and efficient delivery as always
Very quick delivery , good communication with a excellent price .
I order regularly online, items always arrive quickly. Good prices
Service and price first class x Have purchased a few times and highly recommend xx
Always have what I need in stock. Quality Vape liquid and fast delivery
I am obsessed with these guys! They currently offer same day delivery if you live in Burntwood/Lichfield/Rugeley/Cannock etc which is fantastic and have the best e-liquids of anywhere I've ever tried. Highly recommend them to anyone.
Absolute excellent service! Always happy to help
Can't fault Viking e-cigs, Norseman Heisenberg spot on, but what I can fault is Royal Mail took over a week for order on a 48hr delivery, good communication from Tom at Viking, will definitely order again and pay for delivery this time.
rapid response & delivery 5 stars perfect pricing for online orders
Great value and great service! Thank you!
Good choice and very quick home delivery. A+
I have been using Viking e-cigs for a while now. Great juices and a service that is second to none. Would not hesitate to recommend.
Web site is easy to use and orders are delivered on time with no problems. Prices are decent and they havensome vood deals.
I would Recommed.great customer service.
Very bad customer service in lichfield store. Complained once already about a particular worker there, went back in today to try them again and got confronted about the first complaint and basically called a liar, which I didn't appreciate at all very unprofessional. You should give better customer service if there has been a complaint about you not worse. Will definitely not be returning.
Excellent service. Superb product. Great price!!! This is customer service at its very best. Many thanks. Paul Evans
Easy to use web site to order. Delivery next day. Excellent service. Thank you.
As always brilliant service
Amazing service as always...great flavour....helped me quit from smoking 20+ a day for over 40 years... going from high strength liquid down to 3mg
Would not get my liquids from anywhere else.....on the odd time I have phoned the shop friendly staff knowledgeable and friendly
Viking e-cigs is rated 4.93 based on 185 reviews