Viking e-cigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Viking e-cigs
Read Viking e-cigs Reviews

01543 899314

sales@vikingecigs.co.uk

Viking Ecigs Longship Importers Ltd Unit 18d Chasewater Heath Business Park Cobbett Road

Tell us how Viking e-cigs made you happy
Excellent service. Superb product. Great price!!! This is customer service at its very best. Many thanks. Paul Evans
Easy to use web site to order. Delivery next day. Excellent service. Thank you.
As always brilliant service
Amazing service as always...great flavour....helped me quit from smoking 20+ a day for over 40 years... going from high strength liquid down to 3mg
Would not get my liquids from anywhere else.....on the odd time I have phoned the shop friendly staff knowledgeable and friendly
As always, reliable fast delivery. Highly recommended.
Excellent price and service.
All good as always, brilliant service
I don't usually leave reviews but my experience with the has been amazing.
With out a doubt the best Vape shop I have used. Fantastic boys well done.
A pleasure to deal with and brilliant delivery time. Will never use a high street shop again!
Since you emailed and asked for my opinion here it is.
I ordered 3 items. 3 items were delivered very quickly so props for that.
2 items were correct, 1 was wrong so I rang up to ask about it. The person I spoke with seemed to be maybe a new person and didn't know what to do, I don't know. I was surprised at the response I got to them sending me a wrong item.
They asked me to go to the store and swap it for the right item...... Just because I live about 10 miles away from their Burntwood branch. This person assumed I could drive and afford fuel for a car to get to the shop, or maybe thought I would catch a bus or a train ?? I'm not sure. Also assumed that I wanted to take time off work to go and sort someone's error out. Sorry, No I don't. That's why I ordered it online rather than going to the bricks and mortar shop.
The correct response maybe? would have been "Send us a picture of the incorrect item." "Ok that's clearly wrong, we will send you the correct one with a label to send the other stuff back to us if you don't mind. Sorry for the mistake." That would have been fine.
My first order will also be my last. Not for sending me the wrong item, mistakes happen. But for asking me to go in and swap the item. I shop online for a reason. I don't like shopping in shops sorry.
Sorry this is not the best review for you but it is an honest review and an account of my experience with you.
Regards.
Excellent company ! Easy to order & hand delivered as local to where I live.
Have always found Viking e-cigs to be extremely helpful and professional.
Very easy to identify requirements and orders are without fail always dispatched very quickly.
Couldn't be happier with the service received.
Excellent fast service... Top quality product.
Thank you it is very good and it came so quickly so I am very happy and I will send for more in time so thank you .Cecil
Very good quality and value. Onestop place for all your vaping needs
Always a prompt and correct delivery.
Very satisfied with the products.
I have no hesitation in recommending Viking to my friends.
Excellent liquids and service second to none can’t rate highly enough
Always arrives promptly, the reward system is excellent, if I’ve needed to contact them they are always extremely helpful, highly recommend ๐Ÿ˜
Have used Viking for a few years, products are always high quality and at a good price. Great customer service, would highly recommend
Viking e-cigs is rated 4.91 based on 189 reviews