Viking e-cigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Viking e-cigs
Read Viking e-cigs Reviews

01543 899314

sales@vikingecigs.co.uk

Viking Ecigs Longship Importers Ltd Unit 18d Chasewater Heath Business Park Cobbett Road

Tell us how Viking e-cigs made you happy
The one brought was very good I’m pleased with them I would recommend them
Great juice as per normal, flavour not as strong as previously, or could be just me, still great vape.
Excellent service from Viking e-cigs Ordered online, package arrived within 2 days.
Excellent service
Great products and very speedy service and delivery communication - will definitely shop here again
Viking e-cigs are my first choice company when it comes to ordering eliquids. Excellent when it comes to ordering online and goods are practically always delivered next day. (during lockdown it was same day) Highly recommended company for sure.
Unfortunately i didnt get to try the products ordered because after 4/5 days of waiting for the items to be delivered, being a new non smoker who urgently needed the replacements i ended up ordering elsewhere who delivered the day after placing my order, however Viking were somewhat helpful by providing my refund on request and to date i still have not recieved the order placed with them and was never provided with a tracking reference number to enable me to chase the order with Royal Mail myself. Given 3 stars for the gentleman I spoke to over the phone who was professional and understanding and polite, although i do hope they include delivery times more specifically on their website as i was counting on the 48T service to be two days maximum for delivery, instead I was told upto 5 days over the phone which is not what is reflected on their site and considering the items still have not arrived a week after placing an order with them.
Love the products i got but it would of been 5 stars if i could have tracked my order and been given delivery date
Delivery poor been weeks still not received
perfect service, quality products
Very satisfied they come so quickly I was shocked that they advised the 2nd day after ordering
Would give 0 if I could. Never arrived with no way of tracking the parcel when checked out as guest and no reply to an email I sent to query where it was
Quality and pronto service definitely recommended will order again =)
Marvellous service always
Delivery time wasn’t the best!
was delivered alittle later than i was expected, but apart from that happy with what i received.
My first time using Viking E-Cigs and what a company! Top notch customer care from Mervin, great guy. Ordered a Mod online, unfortunately it was faulty (manufacturing issue), I phoned Thursday afternoon to speak to someone about troubleshooting the issue, a replacement was at my Doorstep the next morning! You can't beat that! Superb customer service so will 100% be using these guys again! Blown away with the service.
Love my new vapes fast and efficient service will use Viking e-cigs again
Have ordered a few times from Viking and have been totally impressed with their services, will definitely be using again
Lovely flavours and has stopped me from smoking cigarettes.
Viking e-cigs is rated 4.84 based on 442 reviews