Viking e-cigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Viking e-cigs
Read Viking e-cigs Reviews

01543 899314

sales@vikingecigs.co.uk

Viking Ecigs Longship Importers Ltd Unit 18d Chasewater Heath Business Park Cobbett Road
Burntwood
WS7 3GL

Tell us how Viking e-cigs made you happy
Been using this site since the start of Covid and will be staying here. They have a regular customer in me due to excellent customer service, prices, ease of ordering and promptness of deliveries.
Ordered over 1 week ago and order has still not arrived
Still waiting on my order and it was over 2 weeks ago
Easy to use website and quick delivery
Service is very fast,reliable,and trustworthy. We have used Viking for quite a while and never been let down.
I've never had anything but an exceptional service from Viking. I stick to two flavours but their range is good and a decent choice of hardware too, can't fault this company. well done and thank you
I’m appalled to have received an email asking me to change my rating after the issue was “dealt with” Nobody contacted me to rectify this issue.
Good price speedy delivery
Every order I make always arrives promptly and even one order I did not receive the amount of eliquid I ordered was very quickly corrected and the remainder of the order was sent to me very quickly. Spot on Viking!!
My vapes have not arrived yet
Viking e-cigs 1 star review on 27th August 2021
You order was delivered on 23/08, 3 days after dispatch by Royal Mail 48.
Easy website to use, and brilliant delivery service, will be using again Kerri
The one brought was very good I’m pleased with them I would recommend them
Great juice as per normal, flavour not as strong as previously, or could be just me, still great vape.
Excellent service from Viking e-cigs Ordered online, package arrived within 2 days.
Excellent service
Great products and very speedy service and delivery communication - will definitely shop here again
Viking e-cigs are my first choice company when it comes to ordering eliquids. Excellent when it comes to ordering online and goods are practically always delivered next day. (during lockdown it was same day) Highly recommended company for sure.
Unfortunately i didnt get to try the products ordered because after 4/5 days of waiting for the items to be delivered, being a new non smoker who urgently needed the replacements i ended up ordering elsewhere who delivered the day after placing my order, however Viking were somewhat helpful by providing my refund on request and to date i still have not recieved the order placed with them and was never provided with a tracking reference number to enable me to chase the order with Royal Mail myself. Given 3 stars for the gentleman I spoke to over the phone who was professional and understanding and polite, although i do hope they include delivery times more specifically on their website as i was counting on the 48T service to be two days maximum for delivery, instead I was told upto 5 days over the phone which is not what is reflected on their site and considering the items still have not arrived a week after placing an order with them.
Love the products i got but it would of been 5 stars if i could have tracked my order and been given delivery date
Delivery poor been weeks still not received
Viking e-cigs is rated 4.9 based on 493 reviews