Viking e-cigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Viking e-cigs
Read Viking e-cigs Reviews

01543 899314

sales@vikingecigs.co.uk

Viking Ecigs Longship Importers Ltd Unit 18d Chasewater Heath Business Park Cobbett Road

Tell us how Viking e-cigs made you happy
Amazing service always given
Easy to order online and brilliant delivery service. Thank you
Have been using Viking for a long time and their customer service in-store is nothing short of excellent. During lockdown, they have provided a delivery service and the goods are generally delivered locally the next day, or ordered early enough, the same day. Very good products and liquids coupled with knowledgeable staff make them a pleasure to do business with. 10/10 all day long !
Easy to use website. Very good prices and quality products. I will be back.
I began vaping 5 months ago. Viking were very helpful when I visited the shop in Lichfield just before the last lockdown, giving me advice about my options as to what to buy, and then since then over the phone and online when I was deciding about coils. flavours etc. They've helped me a great deal in making the successful transition from tobacco to vaping.
Staff at Viking are always extremely helpful when I have had need to phone for advice on purchasing a new device or getting the best from existing equipment. Turn around from order to delivery could not be better. No one wants to be waiting on their vape fluid and, with Viking, no one has to.
Brilliant service many thanks will use again without any doubt 👍
Easy to order, cheap prices and extremely fast delivery during lockdown. I would definitely recommend 5*
Surprise to received in less than 20 hours, excellent service,
I have been using your products for 4yrs now and am very satisfied. They arrive within a couple of days after placing the order.I would recommend your service
always a great service at good prices
Great service very friendly and helpful can't fault them thank you
Always buying my coils juice and never failed to provide excellent customer service! I order and it comes the same day! Have recommended to friends and they have also not being disappointed!
Great service , top quality products and fast delivery
Brilliant service and communication recommend them highly
Great Quality
First time user of the online service & can't fault it, delivered the same day. Great service.
Excellent Service , the team helped me with what i needed as i am or hopefully was a 20+ a day smoker but now a whole week without fags , brilliant and i am also enjoying the Vape immensely compared to the cigarettes
Amazing customer service lovely friendly staff and cheaper than anywhere else really happy and will be using here from now on
Hi Kerrie, please bring the kit back and we’ll either fix it, exchange it or give you a refund.
Excellent service, nearly always recieve my order the same day and always correct, have appreciated the free delivery very much during lockdown
Viking e-cigs is rated 4.85 based on 441 reviews