Viking e-cigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Viking e-cigs
Read Viking e-cigs Reviews

01543 899314

sales@vikingecigs.co.uk

Viking Ecigs Longship Importers Ltd Unit 18d Chasewater Heath Business Park Cobbett Road

Tell us how Viking e-cigs made you happy
I would need we use any other company! Customer service & super quick delivery is amazing! I always pay 99p for 1st class post and get my order next day! Website is super easy to use and I love the artic ice Liquid as took me ages to find a good menthol one! Highly recommend! 👌
Great price very quick delivery very happy with the product
Alway helpfull. Same day delivery.
first class service.
great service and products
top class service is normal for these chaps.
Good service speedy delivery. Good taste .
I have always been very satisfied with your quick and efficient response to my orders online, thanks
Very good service and get stuff the next day recommend this place to all my friends
My go to shop. Love the rewards points! Their own flavours are amazing too.
Always excellent service. My last order was placed at 11am and was delivered the same day! Outstanding Thanks VC
Excellent service super fast delivery would most definately recommend
Came within a few days and was the just the flavour I was after as every shop I tried locally was out of stock. Will buy from again!
This service Viking are offering is amazing, I have been ordering on line for months now and the standard is still as good as from when delivery started. Great products, price and excellent delivery. Well done and thank you
Good product. Great service, thank you.
Best vape shop on rugeley
Lovely item and arrived safely on time
Always brilliant service and efficiency. Often delivered the same day as ordered.
Ordered online, simple to do, the company kept me up to date with the order status. Delivered promptly and to my complete satisfaction. Have been using Viking for several years now and always had great service. I would happily recommend to anyone.
Great service. Fast delivery.especially considering the awful weather conditions and Covid restrictions. Will be back.
Viking e-cigs is rated 4.84 based on 447 reviews