Viking e-cigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Viking e-cigs
Read Viking e-cigs Reviews

01543 899314

sales@vikingecigs.co.uk

Viking Ecigs Longship Importers Ltd Unit 18d Chasewater Heath Business Park Cobbett Road

Tell us how Viking e-cigs made you happy
Love the different flavours. Have stopped me from smoking cigarettes and are a much cheaper option.
Amazing products
Lasted longer than I thought
Easy to order, super fast and efficient delivery.
Excellent service, just like it said goods arrived quickly. Very well packaged.
Nice taste :))
Great prices and fast delivery. Best place to get your elfbars online, keep up the good work guys ¥
Great flavours! Banana Ice is a personal fav, not as keen on strawberry & banana. But amazing service and quick delivery will 100% use again
They tasted really good and lasted a long time, definitely would recommend
Great service. Friendly staff.......
Second to none
Good range of products competitive prices very quick delivery highly recommend
Local delivery great ,well packaged product and speedy delivery
Very good service, great choice of elf bars on the website and easy to navigate. Fast delivery which is great, can't fault anything
Absolutely loving this website have all the stuff I need to get and it comes fast. I really recommend this website to anyone!!
Very fast delivery excellent eliquid
easy to find and plenty of choices quick delivery very pleased shall be using again
Never had a problem easy to order and free delivery
I grumbled in store that I couldn’t get items because they’re short of stock, was told I could order online. I like shopping here and local, and the quality is good, so I did. I expected a delay due to postage etc. Absolutely blew my mind and surpassed any expectations when my complete order arrived on the same day. If I’m prepared to grumble, then I’m prepared to give praise when I receive over and above service so ‘praise indeed’. Well done to all then team and thank you.
Viking e-cigs is rated 4.85 based on 420 reviews