Vinomofo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vinomofo
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Vinomofo Reviews

team@vinomofo.com

Tell us how Vinomofo made you happy
Good selection of wines, prompt delivery, good service
Good wine at a good price with immediate receipt and documentation of payment.
Just one note, the premium shiraz mixed 6 bottles came in a flat 6 bottle case, however only had one piece of tape in the middle. When the case arrived at my place, one of the ends was partly open and a bottle visible and could have fallen out. I would suggest some tape at each end of the flat box 6 bottle cases. But all good and no bottles injured and can't wait to try the wine.
3 things I love about VinoMofo
1 great wine
2 great prices
3 and you make buying wine fun
keep up the great work
Good - delivery on time. Like to see more variety in white/rosè wines
The best selection of wines at the best price. Great service and an irreverent and cheeky nature. The collaboration series and the homeless grapes project are brilliantly.
Good wines, good prices, great service.
As a regional customer I really enjoyed being made a VIM and getting free delivery to my door, also letting me send wine to family and friends in other regional areas.
Keep up the good work. T.Hanks!
Slick and relible. Great wines..We are spoilt for choice. Minor complaint that auspost often leave cases at the front door of the house when no one home
All up I love your work 'Fos...keep it up
Love trying new wines. Vinomofo know what type of wine we enjoyd and always have a suggestion handy
Great service always, like having a rep keep an eye out for the wines we love, haven't had a bad drop yet.
Disappointed though that courier delivery stopped as getting it from the post office is a pain. We only have post box delivery due to being out of town slightly & now the postal staff think we are alcoholics :]
The wines are of great quality and the delivery service is second to none.
some wines I have ordered I feel overpriced compared to other wine clubs I have dealt with. also removing my free shipping is not the way to keep me as a customer.
Always awesome!
Would like all wines of the same variety listed together -e.g. all shiraz grouped together etc.Format is easy to read.
Hi Lyn,

Thanks for the great review :)

You can filter the deals displayed on each page using the menu on the left if you're on desktop, or the "refine" drop down at the top of the page if you're on your phone or tablet. Just pick the varietal you're keen on and Bob's your uncle!
Extremely good wines and even better service..
Interesting and ever-changing selections at good pricing. Easy ordering protocol online. Prompt delivery.
I am happy with your service and would be likely to recommend you to others. Would like to see a few more well known labels at great prices.
Great selection. Prompt delivery.
selections and prices are great, support team service excellent and online service easy - doesn't get better than that
Great choice, prompt delivery