Vinomofo Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Vinomofo

Tell us how Vinomofo made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
"There is always options for the wines I like and great deals to entice me to try something else."
"Great wine, delivered fast and always get what I wanted"
"All the wines I have bought on line have been pretty good, obviously you pay for what you get, but there are some great deals, depending what you like. The wine advisors are knowledgeable and helpful (go Jordan) and quick delivery. I like the mixed cases as "life is like a box of chocolates"........"
"I have been buying for over 2 years. Am yet to be disappointed and am often pleasantly surprised, even though I only buy more budget wines. Cannot recommend enough"
"Amazing value with 100% guarantee of satisfaction. I now buy almost all of my wine through Vinomofo."
"Mostly wine variety is varied. I get a bit bored with Barossa and Mclarenvale. Service is prompt and reliable."
"Always great wines, quick delivery & good humour to boot. T.Hanks"
"The only way to buy wine!"
"Great product at good prices"
"Excellent selection of product,Alice our wine consultant great assistance and service."
"Vinomofo is with doubt the best wine resource at he most competitive prices that I have come across. The Black Market wines are truly amazing and I do the majority of my wine purchasing through you guys. Range of wines is awesome but its the regular deals that made me wonder some time ago why I was bothering with retail wine merchants."
"Good prices and service. Could consider some sort of frequent flyer ( rewards) program though."
"I have ordered 3 different boxes of wine from you so far and have been delighted with every one. Unbeatable value."
"Excellent wine choices at very good prices"
"All great no faults - yet!"
"Great wine selection, good prices and wine consultants"
"Consistently terrific - great value opportunity to try wines we might not experience."
"Love Vinimofo. Always great value and excellent service."
"Wonderful company.Excellent wines ,at great value prices.Allice a true professional and a pleasure to do business with. Have already introduced two mates to the fold and maybe more to come . Cheers!"
"Staff are outstanding, deals are outrageous, good times had by all"
Vinomofo is rated 4.76 based on 193 reviews