Vinomofo Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Vinomofo

Tell us how Vinomofo made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
"I started purchasing wines from Vinomofo in September 2018 and have purchased 8 separate lots of wine. Very good service,fast delivery and great wines so far. I have made 1 successful referral and they have also purchased wine. Wouldn’t mind some more free credit bonus every now and then. 🍷🍷"
"Always a lovely selection of wines in a mixed case. Lovely people, they deliver when they say they will!! Xo"
"Delivery didn't turn up when it was scheduled."
"Good wine @ good price with excellent personalised customer service. Thanks & cheers!"
"Even though I chose to have the delivery left at premises. It was taken to Australia post. I haven’t had a chance to collect my wine yet due to working hours. :("
"Very happy no issues with ordering or the delivery. now up to the tasting"
"Straight advice and good value wines."
"Excellent wine, fast delivery."
"Good vibe front end with matching service."
"We have enjoyed our experiences with Vinomofo - nice wine and easy delivery process."
"Unfortunately on my first order one of my cases disappeared and wasn’t delivered but Emma organised a quick replacement which was great."
"Wines were very good. Service excellent. Will purchase all my reds from here."
"So far qute good. Delivery is quick and the wines taste has been good with one wine very moorish."
"Purchased another Black Market case and the wine never disappoints!! Quick delivery and packaged well!! The frequent shipping discounts are great and is a good selling point to get it past the wife!!"
"Great to deal with and easy delivery. Oh, and the wine is exceptional value."
"Great wine 😘"
"I have ordered a few cases of white wine via VInomofo, and found nearly all of it to be excellent, at low prices."
"Website is slick and easy to navigate. Wines are a good mix of established and eclectic, deals are solid, and payment/delivery is easy/quick. Game Set Match."
"My latest order was delivered as scheduled and the wine is excellent and can only improve. Very good value for money."
Vinomofo is rated 4.76 based on 193 reviews