vinomofo.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend vinomofo.com

Tell us how vinomofo.com made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"Excellent value and choices. Delivery is as promised"
"Have not yet had a wine that I haven't enjoyed, maybe that shows more about my ignorance than the quality of your wine! Staff always helpful"
"Hi Guys, My name is Mark Wing Young... not Mark Wing... other than that, I love your range of wines and prices!! Cheers,"
"The wine is a mater of individual taste but I love the accompanying notes and emails! Thank you to whomever writes them."
"Great wine, Efficient service"
"Great selection of wine at a variety of price points. Ordering was super-easy and delivery was very fast (under 2 days for metro area)."
"Vinomofo's offering is mostly relevant and varied. Prices seem to be good value. I buy mostly mixed whites or roses and most suit my taste very well. Occasional wines in the mixed lots are average but none have been poor so far. I have found Vinomofo's service and web ordering is very efficient."
"I started purchasing wines from Vinomofo in September 2018 and have purchased 8 separate lots of wine. Very good service,fast delivery and great wines so far. I have made 1 successful referral and they have also purchased wine. Wouldn’t mind some more free credit bonus every now and then. 🍷🍷"
"Always a lovely selection of wines in a mixed case. Lovely people, they deliver when they say they will!! Xo"
"Delivery didn't turn up when it was scheduled."
"Good wine @ good price with excellent personalised customer service. Thanks & cheers!"
"Even though I chose to have the delivery left at premises. It was taken to Australia post. I haven’t had a chance to collect my wine yet due to working hours. :("
"Very happy no issues with ordering or the delivery. now up to the tasting"
"Straight advice and good value wines."
"Excellent wine, fast delivery."
"Good vibe front end with matching service."
"We have enjoyed our experiences with Vinomofo - nice wine and easy delivery process."
"Unfortunately on my first order one of my cases disappeared and wasn’t delivered but Emma organised a quick replacement which was great."
"Wines were very good. Service excellent. Will purchase all my reds from here."
"So far qute good. Delivery is quick and the wines taste has been good with one wine very moorish."
vinomofo.com is rated 4.60 based on 60 reviews