Vitabox Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Vitabox

About Vitabox: Vitabox sells thousands of everyday essentials at unbeatable prices. We offer the best selection of vitamins, supplements, cosmetics, pet supplies and more to help you live a happier, healthier life.

Vitabox was born inside Wilbur Labs, a San Francisco-based startup studio. Founded by ex-Googlers, Vitabox uses automation and AI to deliver a personalized shopping experience to every customer. Our proprietary technology stack streamlines the entire buying process - from website to warehouse - allowing us to pass on considerable savings to our customers.

support@vitabox.com

Tell us how Vitabox made you happy

"Great selection! Great prices! Super fast shipping! Excellent customer service!"
"I chose Vitabox because the price was unbeatable. But after receiving a personal thank you, my items very well packaged and fast shipping, that's what will keep bringing me back. Thanks Vitabox!"
"I was looking for a specific item for my baby boy that has very dry skin. I was able to find the lotion on vitabox and the price was lower than any other online retailer. It was delivered right on time too. Great selection/ excellent customer service. I highly recommend vitabox!!!"
"Good service, thank you. Keep up the good work! You"
"Good product shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition."
"I was very happy with my Revlon Nail Polisher and have used it many times."
"Great shop. Fast shipping. Great deal! I highly recommend."
"Great service, incredible prices, and fast shipping...I'll be using Vitabox again!"
"Excellent!"
"I ordered several things from Vitabox. and the whole process was simple and straightforward. The items arrived in a timely manner and well packaged. I would easily order from them again."
"I have been looking for a specific brand of melatonin from vita chew. It’s difficult to find and usually more expensive. I found vita box online. That had this product for half the price of the industry other guys. The order was shipped the same day and arrived in 4 days!!!! That includes the weekend not “business” days. Apparently this is a new company going up against the Walmart types. Im very impressed with the service and price point. I will definitely be ordering from vita box for all my supplements Thank you"
"I love the variety of the vitamins and supplements they offer. Really easy to do a search and all supplements that I use, I was able to find. The prices are very reasonable. I often ordered on amazon but it was inconsistent whether the item was available or the price would greatly fluctuate. On this website I am able to find everything at a regular price. Looking forward to using this website."
"I do not really even know you guys as of yet BUT it does look like I will be a very constant customer with you in the future... Being a small business owner myself, those that are just like us need to stick together. I wish you the best in the near future! Paula Jo Carr owner of Pages Handyman, Mower Repair & Car Sales in the lower Western mountain area of North Carolina."
"Vitabox is awesome! I was able to save some money compared to my local drug store. Shipping was also incredibly fast and their support team is one of the best. I'd highly recommend Vitabox!"
"Quick shipping and great packaging. Very easy process from purchasing online to receiving at home."
"Super fast shipping and the prices are pretty great."
"The price was fantastic and the merchandise came very quickly. We are more than satisfied!!!"
"Great prices, very fast shipping, great customer service. Will definitely shop here again."
"Delivered quickly and customer service got back to me right away with an answer to my question. Will definitely be ordering again soon!"
"Nice website! Easy to find what I'm interested it."
Vitabox is rated 4.98 based on 200 reviews