Vitabox Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vitabox
Read Vitabox Reviews

About Vitabox:

Vitabox sells thousands of everyday essentials at unbeatable prices. We offer the best selection of vitamins, supplements, cosmetics, pet supplies and more to help you live a happier, healthier life.

Vitabox was born inside Wilbur Labs, a San Francisco-based startup studio. Founded by ex-Googlers, Vitabox uses automation and AI to deliver a personalized shopping experience to every customer. Our proprietary technology stack streamlines the entire buying process - from website to warehouse - allowing us to pass on considerable savings to our customers.

support@vitabox.com

Tell us how Vitabox made you happy
I ordered some bandages. What they sent me was not what was pictured in the ones I ordered. I have asked for a return and refund but they won't respond to my emails. Will not be doing any more business with them. Disappointing.....
I did not receive my whole order. Night time cold meds. Order read 6 units. I got one bottle and paid twice what I would have at Walmart.
Missing items and wrong items has been sent. Where’s my rest of the order? The items that I received is the same brand as I ordered, but looks different as the picture. Where did you get that?
One item is really close to the expiration date.
Poor customer service. They didn’t respond. Never responded. I’ve been sending them emails for so many times.
I purchased a bottle of fingernail polish the one that I like to wear all the time and I paid twice as much as what I would have paid in the store plus shipping only to receive the bottle and it's less than half-full compared to a regular bottle of fingernail polish. I think this is despicable. The only thing I can say is that came pretty quick in the mail.
Great company! I'm 100% satisfied on everything I order. They've got just the right formula for making online shopping enjoyable. Everthing I order comes quickly and exactly what I want.
Ordered EOS lib balm spheres for shower favors on 2/8. When they were delivered they were not as advertised on the website. Have emailed as directed in their online FAQs, and called, since the day they were delivered incorrectly. As of 2/18 have had no response. Very poor customer service.
I ordered a total of 26 EOS spheres (2 colors) for my daughter's baby shower. 1 color came correct the other was a packaging change from manufacturer. Vitabox is in my area so 1 of the founders actually delivered more of the other color to my house! NOW THAT IS SOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!
I ordered 25 EOS lip balms. I was expecting the same color/style that was advertised. I got them and they were a different color (this was for a shower and I needed specific ones). They were very accommodating with the return...sent me a postage paid return and I returned the items 34 days ago and still have not received my credit. Every attempt via email or phone has gone unanswered. I would not buy anything from them again!!!! No customer service when I really need them!
I’m so disappointed, I purchased what I thought was a “Nuby Prayer Pal Angel with wings” instead I received a pink and white bunny...there’s no way to exchange the item which is unfortunate. I have no use for a pink and white bunny, the item was purchased for my grandson. Again, I’m very disappointed, I would have exchanged the item if there was an option to do so:(

FYI- you guys did not provided me with any return option/s, neither a contact # to your company. It’s not even about the money I simply expected what I ordered, I paid in good faith. This is not good service!!! I’m contacting the CFPB
Very efficient. Ordering process a breeze. Delivered in a few days. And I think I received a discount. Very grateful to find Vitabox.
The quick delivery, plus you have my favorite color #174....
Not to forget the GREAT PRICES! I recommend Vitabox to
Everyone....Save $$
First time ordering..was very pleased with packaging and contents. Will definitely look for more bargains 😀
I ordered from Vitabox and was very pleased that they actually had my stuff I needed. I had to get a hold of them regarding shipping mishap and they responded very fast. Very nice people. I am ordering from them again!
I ordered what I thought was and described online as a "multi pack" order of shampoo. In reality all I got for 7.61$ was one single bottle. I feel cheated and defrauded by Walmart and Vita box.
In any store a single bottle is only 94 cents or so. So imagine my surprise when just the single bottle showed up.
I ordered this "multipack" because most stores don't carry it anymore. So this was gonna be a good buy for me. I guess I'll use a bar of soap now.
I'm super angry. I'm sure no one will care and I'm also sure you'll make your case for your horrible way of disguising a "deal"
This was no deal I can promise you that.
I placed an order for several items back in November. I was very pleased with everything, especially the Advanced Clinicals Rough Spot Cream. It really works great! I was also impressed with the company's customer service.
Very timely. I had a question after I placed the order and they were very responsive. Would use again
My first vitabox order came very quickly. I love the cetaphil hand lotion and facial SPF lotion that they carry. It is difficult to find elsewhere.
I did a search for Bitoin on Vitabox which I've been taking for the last ~8 years and am thrilled with the selection of options to choose from. I plan to use Vitabox to search for the supplements I take on a daily basis moving forward as the price is competitive with other convenient online options.
Vitabox provides fast service, excellent customer service and pricing. I have been in the retail/service industry for 20 years and always appreciate a company the goes the extra! Thank you!
This is an amazing stand up company. My order came with one broken bottle and they replaced the entire order even though they didnt have to. They ship really fast too! I would definitely recommend and I will use them again!
Vitabox is rated 4.69 based on 230 reviews