Vitabox Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vitabox
Read Vitabox Reviews

About Vitabox:

Vitabox sells thousands of everyday essentials at unbeatable prices. We offer the best selection of vitamins, supplements, cosmetics, pet supplies and more to help you live a happier, healthier life.

Vitabox was born inside Wilbur Labs, a San Francisco-based startup studio. Founded by ex-Googlers, Vitabox uses automation and AI to deliver a personalized shopping experience to every customer. Our proprietary technology stack streamlines the entire buying process - from website to warehouse - allowing us to pass on considerable savings to our customers.

support@vitabox.com

Tell us how Vitabox made you happy
Great site!
I loved my Items They Shipped Very Fast!
Excellent service! Great product!
I was very pleased to find the products I wanted (Nylabone Due a Chews) at a very reasonable price from Vitabox. I am a first time purchaser at their store and was happy with the short timeframe between ordering and the shipment of the product. Their communication has been great and I will not hesitate to purchase from them again.
I had looked everywhere for one of my dog’s favorite toys that I had randomly found on clearance at a drug store one time. I gave up the search. A few weeks later, I looked again and found it on Vitabox! I was excited, but not as excited as my dog will be! Ordering was easy, shipping was fast. Thank you Vitabox!
I'm a loyal Amazon Prime customer but decided to check out Vitabox to see if I could find some better deals. I was pleasantly surprised by the selection, FREE SHIPPING, and amazing prices! My order arrived quickly and on time. I will definitely be using Vitabox in the future! Highly recommend!
So Happy they had just what I needed!
I am very satisfied with my 1st order through Vitabox especially their prompt and efficient delivery service. My order arrived many days prior to its estimated delivery. I plan to order my vitamins again from them in the near future. The vitamins I ordered came as what showed online and properly wrapped in an extra protected bag. Thank you Vitabox for your outstanding service.
Great selection! Great prices! Super fast shipping! Excellent customer service!
I chose Vitabox because the price was unbeatable. But after receiving a personal thank you, my items very well packaged and fast shipping, that's what will keep bringing me back.
Thanks Vitabox!
I was looking for a specific item for my baby boy that has very dry skin. I was able to find the lotion on vitabox and the price was lower than any other online retailer. It was delivered right on time too. Great selection/ excellent customer service. I highly recommend vitabox!!!
Good service, thank you. Keep up the good work!
You
Good product shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition.
I was very happy with my Revlon Nail Polisher and have used it many times.
Great shop. Fast shipping. Great deal!
I highly recommend.
Great service, incredible prices, and fast shipping...I'll be using Vitabox again!
Excellent!
I ordered several things from Vitabox. and the whole process was simple and straightforward. The items arrived in a timely manner and well packaged. I would easily order from them again.
I have been looking for a specific brand of melatonin from vita chew. It’s difficult to find and usually more expensive. I found vita box online. That had this product for half the price of the industry other guys. The order was shipped the same day and arrived in 4 days!!!! That includes the weekend not “business” days. Apparently this is a new company going up against the Walmart types. Im very impressed with the service and price point. I will definitely be ordering from vita box for all my supplements
I love the variety of the vitamins and supplements they offer.
Really easy to do a search and all supplements that I use, I was able to find.

The prices are very reasonable. I often ordered on amazon but it was inconsistent whether the item was available or the price would greatly fluctuate. On this website I am able to find everything at a regular price.

Looking forward to using this website.
Vitabox is rated 4.68 based on 228 reviews