Vitabox Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Vitabox

About Vitabox: Vitabox sells thousands of everyday essentials at unbeatable prices. We offer the best selection of vitamins, supplements, cosmetics, pet supplies and more to help you live a happier, healthier life.

Vitabox was born inside Wilbur Labs, a San Francisco-based startup studio. Founded by ex-Googlers, Vitabox uses automation and AI to deliver a personalized shopping experience to every customer. Our proprietary technology stack streamlines the entire buying process - from website to warehouse - allowing us to pass on considerable savings to our customers.

support@vitabox.com

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Vitabox made you happy

"Amazing! Great prices, site is very easy to work with. Excellent customer service."
"Customer service is very good. I loved the prices on the the Vitabox."
"Your all doing a wonderful job - I love the variety of the things that you offer"
"I am so glad that I have found your company to order my cats Flea Rx through - you are a God send to me. I pray your new e-business is all that you ever want it to be and then some... May God Bless all of your efforts on it in the days ahead..."
"I received my order of crayola bath crayons and bath drops quickly and everything was in great condition. The prices were low. Thank you Vitabox and I will be ordering again."
"Great website! Products were as described and arrived as promised."
"Shipping was very fast and the customer support was friendly. Will order my household supplies from Vitabox henceforth."
"Shipping was very fast and the customer service was friendly. Will be using Vitabox to stock up my household supplies henceforth."
"Found my item super quick and the delivery was even faster !!"
"Buying on vitabox was a breeze. My order was delivered on time with transparency each step of the process. I’ll be buying with vitabox again!"
"Awesome service, shipment even got here faster than expected. Customer service rocked!"
"Ec"
"Vitabox was a great find for me.. Not only did they have the best price but it was shipped quickly too. Love Vitabox!"
"Amazing! Ordered multiple items, received an email 45 minutes later saying they had shipped, then received package early THE NEXT DAY! Amazing service and better prices than Amazon or Target. Highly recommend!"
"Easy to navigate website and the shipping was super fast. My new go to website for OTC supplements."
"Very fast shipping I’m very pleased with Vitabox"
"Extremely fast delivery. Would use again."
"Looked for a last minute baby shower gift and vitabox was the place to go. Quick shipping and great prices"
"I love travel size selection and received item faster than I thought I'd get it! Thank you!"
"Just when I thought I was SOL for my sons birthday I came across vitabox on a google ad word. Perfect service with fast shipping"
Vitabox is rated 4.98 based on 200 reviews