VouchedFor Reviews

Telephone
Read VouchedFor Reviews

enquiries@vouchedfor.co.uk

VouchedFor Ltd. 8 Waldegrave Road

Tell us how VouchedFor made you happy
The family has a building project that has been delayed by planning conditions. I needed to know the likely tax status of our development. The chap we saw answered our questions well.
Found a financial advisor I believe I can work with
got a good Financial Advisor
IFA recommended by vouched for was very professional and gave very good advice
Good service, Puts you in touch with professionals, instead of randomly calling unknowns. Would definitely use the site again.
I contacted the right person to help
Sorted choice of IFA specific to my need and by distance, prompt reply from site and IFA they contacted and subsequent good experience with IFA
Good search functionality and a lot of experts to choose from.
Found a really good IFA locally who advised me
I was a bit nervous about finding an IFA but the reviews put my mind at rest and I have been very happy with the person I found.
Did what it said on the tin.
Quick connection to an appropriate service provider who followed up quickly and professionally
The service I received was prompt, personable and professional. I was give. Good, clear advice with explanations of the pros and cons of the options given to me and without ever feeling pressurised into any particular choice. Using VouchedFor helped me understand my options and make an informed choice.
I was able to access the information I needed, and subsequently a satisfactory outcome.
Very easy to use and find references for services I needed
It set me up for working with my financial adviser, whom I'm happy working with.
I needed a local mortgage broker, I was put in touch with a very knowledgable person who has organised the best deal for us.
Gave me a good report
managed to contact an IFA who has been very helpful and professional
Put in touch with Pensions advisor who quickly contacted me and whom we engaed his services and still using . Highly recommend Mark Gill
VouchedFor is rated 4.68 based on 195 reviews