VouchedFor Reviews

Telephone
Read VouchedFor Reviews

enquiries@vouchedfor.co.uk

VouchedFor Ltd. 8 Waldegrave Road

Tell us how VouchedFor made you happy
Efficient service with a speedy introduction to the required service who was friendly, professional and did exactly what we wanted.
I was told that I was not getting a large enough payout for them to help me. They would not consider anything under £50,000 and would much prefer an amount of £100.000 and over
A very quick response to my enquiry and on going progress to my choice of adviser.
By putting me in Touch with a great and efficient Mortgage broker
Good experience.
Everything dealt with in a timely manner.9
The site gave clear and concise information, giving me the confidence to choose the financial advisor that I felt would work best with me and my pension pot.
Really efficient service- I got a call back from a financial advisor the very next day, who provided helpful advice about how I can save more effectively. Thanks!
Required independent financial advisor and was contacted by local financial management company. Service was excellent. Very professional. Still utilising the advisor. Vouched for was the catalyst in ensuring I received a fast, efficient and very professional service. First class.
Gives you a list of professionals in your location who specialise in the areas you are interested in. You get a simple breakdown of what the professional can offer you and in what band of investment you are looking for. These people are rated by real customers who can give there staged views based on initial contact and then final feedback.
Very easy to use and understand and quick response from the people I contacted who were equally very friendly and helpful.
Easy way to find approved financial expertise, and get responses from them.
VouchedFor put m in touch with someone I felt I could trust
Excellent service received!
I was put in touch with a financial adviser who provided an efficient, professional service and helped me make the best of my assets and plan for retirement. I've been very pleased with the outcome and would recommend both VouchedFor and the financial adviser they hooked me up with. I've had a very positive experience all round.
Very useful to be able to test the market for a new financial advisor
It was late on a bank holiday Sunday evening when I failed to complete a change of taps in my kitchen. Within the hour I had two replies, one who couldn't come till Tuesday and estimated a small fortune then another who called in within the half hour tightened my tap with the correct tool and charged me a reasonable fee.
Great recommendation for a local IFA. Thank you
Touched on a topic that I am at this time involved with.
Still to discuss future plans through weather.
Impressed so far.
I got the accountant that I was looking for all thanks to VouchedFor
VouchedFor is rated 4.68 based on 195 reviews