Waking Herbs Reviews

Waking Herbs 5 star review on 18th May 2022
Claus Van Der Eng
Waking Herbs 5 star review on 12th May 2022
Liam Cully
Very fast delivery! Good product.
Caapi and Chacruna are the real deal and at a good price. I hope Waking Herbs can continue to provide this service to the awakening community. One thing that is lacking anywhere on the Internet is a basic, easy-to-understand method for preparing the brew that most of the experts can *agree* on. For example, to use vinegar or not to use vinegar? Add Chacruna to brew or consume separately? Discard the precipitate and keep only the liquid? Is fasting prior to the brew truly necessary? I have never reached out to Waking Herbs regarding these queries, but you have my email if you happen to have the time to respond. Thanks.
top geregeld: snelle levering en goede producten. Dik tevreden.
I'm very happy with the quality of my purchases. Had some initial questions about tracking and Rene was a great help. After a long search through different websites and reviews I'm glad I chose waking herbs
The guys that I produce are of an excellent quality from your product I wish you had more of the Hidden Valley that I bought 2 years ago which was a much deeper purple in color but I have made adjustments by leaving in longer but still cannot quite get the purple that I got 2 years ago other than that it's an excellent product
Always good quality and always with an accompanying little gift that teaches me something about wonderful plants that were unknown to me, and the relationship we have with them.
Excellent
Beautiful rapé, excellent meditation tool and wonderful to use with ceremonial medecines. I dont use very often but will be ordering again when I run out. Arrived faster than expected.
Excellent service and quality!!
Excellent products - excellent service
Awesome and quality products they have over there. Three orders from them so far, and they are of great quality! Highly recommended
Very helpful people and I received exactly what I ordered in a short time
Very pleased with the product! Thank you!
I’ve been using waking herbs for years now, I love the customer service and the speedy shipping. Waking herbs is a Great Company all the way around!
Everything was excellent - the quality of products and the delivery. Thanks you!
I received a box empty. I don’t know if it was stolen or they take out the products in a inspection of some kind. I contact through email with the Waking Herbs and they answered quickly and re-shipped my purchase. I received correct at the second ☮️✨
organic products at a fair price..
Great service and fast delivery!
Excellent effectiveness and quality! Fast shipping with exceptional customer service. Very satisfied and would certainly recommend (based on two orders made during the past 4 months).
Waking Herbs is rated 4.8 based on 3,940 reviews