Wall Street English Myanmar Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wall Street English Myanmar
Read Wall Street English Myanmar Reviews
A very good place to learn English
(Online Center) - Posted 1 month ago
I can learn english very easily the way of wall street english. And coachs are always encourage me. The teachers are also friendly. I hope I will finish level 20 at wall street english.
(Yangon Myanmar Plaza) - Posted 1 month ago
Not only Teaching methods are good but also the teachers at WSE are good too. So, i like it a lot.
(Yangon Junction Square) - Posted 1 month ago
Inexperienced consultants and forceful marketing strategies
(Online Center) - Posted 2 months ago
The courses and lessons overall are great and has been very informative and engaging. I believe I learnt a lot and reviewed my understanding of English. Lessons-wise, I am very satisfied and I thoroughly enjoyed the exercises and encounters.

However, upon completing the course in November 2020, I requested for a soft copy of the certificate to be emailed to me. Now, it is the end of January 2021 and despite multiple reminders to my coach, there has been no email and I still do not have my certificate. I am very disappointed by this.
(Mandalay MCTA Chapter 5) - Posted 2 months ago
Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. We will inform the coach team and they will contact you very soon.
According to my experience of WSE, the system of WSE is now not as good as before.
Furthermore I have another problem concerning with the encounter and socials as well.
In my opinion WSE need to inform their students on time .
I want to join social classes five times a week.
I want to know when the next encounter will be as soon as I finish every encounter.
Thank you all !!
(Yangon StJohn City Mall) - Posted 2 months ago
I have been studying English at WSE for 2 months and I got self-esteem while I am speaking or writing.But I am still weak at reading and I don't know how to improve my reading skill.I have a hard time when I translate it into first language.
Thanks for having many activities and it is quite good idea to get over my obstacles in my English Filed..
I'm so proud of being WSE student..💯
(Online Center) - Posted 2 months ago
It’s excellent. My English becomes improving. Also, have fun in social classes and complementary classes.
(Online Center) - Posted 2 months ago
I don’t have in center experience with you. But online class is better than others here. Coaches are friendly and helpful. Wall Street English has a great method of learning and according to that, we can easily learn English . We will be improved a lot faster. Social classes, Complementary classes and digital lessons are highly recommended. Wall Street English will be the best learning center for me all the time.
(Yangon Junction Square) - Posted 2 months ago
I like the Wall Street English because of there are listening, speak, grammer writing, and vocabulary with movie story.
(Yangon Myanmar Plaza) - Posted 2 months ago
We want unlimited social classes/ complementary classes for online users.
အကောင်းဆုံးသင်တန်းတစ်ုာ
(Online Center) - Posted 2 months ago
I wanna suggest you to make a rule for all of the students while we attending the class to trun on the camera.
(Mandalay Mingalar) - Posted 2 months ago
good, accurate, interesting, perfect, useful,
clear, comfortable, exciting, punctual, effective
(Mandalay MCTA Chapter 5) - Posted 2 months ago
I don’t have in center experience with you. But online class is better than others here. Coaches are friendly and helpful. Schedules are flexible and I can arrange easily for work and study time. And I believe I can make it to finish my designated goal for English though I’m going to be out of city.
(Online Center) - Posted 2 months ago
I like and i have learn from WSE .
(Online Center) - Posted 2 months ago
WSE is the best English Language School I have ever attended.
Course design, materials, teachers, coaches, and classes were very efficient and helpful to me during my study. It's been 18 months of participating in WSE Diploma Program and I had a very good time there and noticed my English proficiency has improved a lot.
(Yangon StJohn City Mall) - Posted 5 months ago
Wall Street English has a great method of learning and according to that, we can easily learn English . We will be improved a lot faster. All the teachers and coaches are really good at teaching and they all are outgoing. Social classes, Complementry classes and digital lessons are highly recommanded. Wall Street English will be the best learning centre for me all the time.
(Yangon Myanmar Plaza) - Posted 5 months ago
I quite like that I keep in touch with English. Social classes create a good communication enviroment.One thing is that topics can be borning sometimes. I am quite pleased with teachers and coaches. However,I still don't know what wrongs with your EC system and I always feel tired whenever I try to deal with them..
(Yangon StJohn City Mall) - Posted 5 months ago
Thank you very much for the review. We will try our best to improve our services.
For me,as a student, I think learning at Wall Street English. I think it's a great place for me but I would like you guys to put more socials for target language vocabularies, socials for TOFEL and reading skills.
(Yangon Myanmar Plaza) - Posted 5 months ago