Wall Street English Myanmar Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wall Street English Myanmar
Read Wall Street English Myanmar Reviews
Studying at WSE has always been good. However, the attention from coaches is less, hard to even contact sometimes. We all have to keep in mind about personal coaches, Almost every students feel like coaches and ECs almost fail to take care of students.
Hopefully, you value this review and improve what you can do to make students feel better. Thank you
(Yangon StJohn City Mall) - Posted 1 week ago
I like the teaching methods of Wall Street English. It also improves my learning. Sometimes, I am afraid of speaking when I face with encounter.
(Online Center) - Posted 1 week ago
Study with WSE is a good choice for me. I have zero confident at speaking when I was young. And I have no chance to speak with foreigners by English language. People use their hidden skills in their last situation that was not avoided. I am that kind of person. WSE makes unavoid situation for me.
(Online Center) - Posted 1 week ago
It’s not bad.
(Yangon StJohn City Mall) - Posted 2 weeks ago
It's very good.
(Yangon Junction Square) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I can learn English step by step from Wall Street English.I think I improve my English more than before.Learning methods is exllent,but for social class and comlementary class are not enough for an hour.In my opinion it would be nice for an hour an a half to speak more.
(Online Center) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Wse is a great place to learn english and also have a vast choice.
Some people and teachers are friendly and open to each other and classes are worth challenging.
★★★★
(Online Center) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Teaching of Wall Street English Center is great and the best in the world I have ever learned. I think it was a right choice to join in Wall Street English center.
(Yangon Myanmar Plaza) - Posted 2 weeks ago
As we all know, the current situation is not a good time for studying.The mobile internet had been cut off over ten days till now.Although I have WiFi connection, I can’t study and focus on my lessons.Before mobile connection had been cut off, I couldn’t even join any social classes and complementary classes.I just studied regularly and joined only encounters.On one hand,I I want to keep in English.On the other hand, I can’t give many times for studying as I am focusing on this situation.If the situation is getting worse,I think I might freeze my contract.This is only my point of view. Thanks!
(Yangon Junction Square) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I do enjoy learning with WSE. It provides me to improve my English skills. The digital learning methods are convenient and interesting for me as well. The teachers are qualified and all the coaches are helpful. Besides learning English skills, I've learned how the digital learning looks like and how effective it is as an online learner.
(Online Center) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I really like the service of Wall Street English.
(Yangon Junction Square) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Class တွေခုလို အကြာကြီးပိတ်တာ ကို လုံးဝ ကန့်ကွက်သည်.ေမဖစ်ဖစ်နဲ့ နည်းနဲ့ပညာရေးကိုဆက်သွားစေချင်သည်. အဆင်ပြေအောင်ဆောင်ရွက်ပေးစေဖို့မျော်လင့်
Dear WSE,

Since our country (Myanmar/Burma) is not in a good situation,I want to request you to close the centers and classes for a few weeks.To be honest,I don't really want to study during these days,among gunshots and people's scream.PLEASE BE AWARE OF WHAT'S HAPPENING IN MYANMAR.Thank you.

(Win)
(Yangon Myanmar Plaza) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Wall Street English gives me a lot of improvement especially in speaking.But all of the students from Myanmar have the biggest problem because of the current situation of our country.I am also very worried about the death line.Apart from that everything is satisfying.I can feel friendliness of the coach and the teachers.I can also learn about the other countries, Australia and New Zealand.
(Online Center) - Posted 2 weeks ago
This is a very good opportunity for students who want to learn English without the traditional method of teaching.I like to attend this school very much as it is so convenient and rewarding.
(Yangon Junction Square) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Wall street gives us the perfect education and pleasure I really enjoy the class
(Yangon Junction Square) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I recommend to attend the WSE there have a lot of opportunity to learn Eng .
သင်ရိုးစနစ် က အရမ်းကောင်းပါတယ်

Encounter ဝင်တဲ့ အခါမှာလည်း သေချာ feedback ပေးပါတယ်
(Yangon StJohn City Mall) - Posted 2 weeks ago
The teaching method is pretty good. I believe my English skill is better now.
Wall Street English Myanmar is rated 4.11 based on 44 reviews