Warwick estates Reviews

of reviewers recommend Warwick estates

Tell us how Warwick estates made you happy
Warwick offer a friendly and personal service that was always there to help provide me with useful advice and support for any issues that I encountered.
Reported a problem in the flat to Warwick and received a very prompt response together with professional and efficient service from Katie to resolve the issue. Very pleased with the service.
Efficient and understanding team. First time I've had to communicate with Warwick Estates, the members I dealt with were clear in their communication and gave me a good timeline of what they planned to do and when they hoped my issues would be resolved. Hope it continues!
Since Warwick Estates became our building’s service company I noticed a big difference in the way they look after everything . Any email is responded and dealt with promptly . They organised cleaning gardening maintenance and fixed all outstanding issues . They even took the initiative to build a path between the main entrance and the refuse room . Their approach is very efficient! I’m very pleased with their services. A big thank you and keep up the excellent work!
I have found them responsive and professional.
Warwick made our transition to managing our block so simple. They have saved us all money and the quality of services is fantastic.
I found Kelly to be a great point of contact. She regularly updated me on the status of our repair and went the extra mile to ensure we got a successful claim.
Warwick Estates have been very helpful and are effectively managing our requirements. Having an independent and experienced view point has made such a difference to the management of our block. I recommend using them!
An absolute pleasure dealing with Stephanie at Warwick, she's the quintessence of efficiency, speed and reliability . You can count on her to get things done and problems addressed promptly, thank you Stephanie!
Always easy to contact, respond quickly and are very helpful
We needed a management service that could not only help us manage our property but could also help us take over the Right To Manage and deal with a number of historic issues faced as a result of our freeholder. It has been a real partnership from the start and Warwick have worked with us to find a way forward that works for us. Although some of the issues are still ongoing (not through fault of Warwick) they continue to support us while also providing a responsive and timely management service for our property. Jenny and Rob in particular have been a pleasure to work with! Definitely recommended!
I'm really glad Warwick Estates have taken over from the old company. The estate has never looked better and I'm saving around £200 every six-months on service charges. They deal with enquiries really quickly and were really helpful to me in dealing with the incompetent solicitors that were appointed to deal with my remortgage. Warwick dealt with their enquiries promptly (as well as teaching them how to do their job at one point!) I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
I have nothing but positive reviews for Warwick Estates. I have raised a couple of issues with them and on both occasions have had a very prompt reply. I reported a lock was damaged and within half a day someone had been sent out and the lock was fixed. I have been in contact with them via both email and on the phone. I'm never made to feel a nuisance and they have always been very accommodating.
Timely responses and a down to earth, professional service
Lee took over the running of our block early last year and has overseen issues with our block heating and a recent AGM. He is keen to work with us, suggesting ideas how to improve things and looking for alternatives to get better value for money. Our last managing agents were hopeless. Lee is very approachable and knowledgeable and a real asset to Warwick Estates.
We have been working with Warwick to manage our block of flats for more than 3 years. The service they have provided in that time has got better and better. Prompt, professional and reliable
This company is refreshingly different to other management companies I've experienced. The costs are fair and transparent, you can easily communicate with them and they actually care about keeping the estate as good as it can be and take action.
After nothing but bad experiences with previous Managing agents I was sceptical when it was suggested by neighbours that we should go through the Right to Manage process and appoint a new agents ourselves. I thought it would be pointless as they would all be the same. But I was very wrong. Warwick Estates have been amazing. They sorted out the RTM process for us which was smooth and stress free. Lee, our Property Manager has been really helpful and responds to and sorts out queries almost instantly no matter what time of night or day! Nothing is too much trouble. He has negotiated much cheaper contracts with most suppliers bringing our service charge bill down dramatically from the previous agents. I feel he really cares about the property and the tenants and am very glad I was persuaded by my neighbours to make the change. I would recommend Warwick without a hesitation.
I would give 6 stars if I could! We appointed Warwick after trials and tribulations with previous agents. Warwick inherited a backlog of work and some large projects that were urgent, and have done a phenomenal job addressing these in short order. Carl is a godsend, always available and offering practical advice. Could not recommend them highly enough!
Issue was dealt with swiftly and constructively. I was pleasantly surprised compared to other organisations that I have experience of. Would recommend.
Warwick estates is rated 2.10 based on 200 reviews