Warwick estates Reviews

of reviewers recommend Warwick estates

Tell us how Warwick estates made you happy
Amazing live chat function. Answered my query really quickly and really thoroughly. By far the best service I’ve had from a managing agent in a long time
I've had faults that needed repairs and it took Warwick Estates weeks to get them fixed which was completely unacceptable! The extremely poor service, time taken and complete lack of response led me to complain to the Property Ombudsmen to take up the case. It's a complete waste of time trying to communicate with these cowboys and I would recommend everyone to make a formal complaint with the TPO as you would get a least £150 from these crooks for breach of SLAs. That would hit their revenues hard if everyone did this and that's a lot of dissatisfied customers.
Warwick seemed to start off well at our development. But this was an illusion created by empty promises. They promised a lot which all appeared very encouraging. But they have delivered very little. They're very slow, in my opinion. They're also very poor communicators. They never answer our emails. Warwick Estates is a terrible company and is not recommended.
Quite a poorly managed company. No leadership, nobody takes responsibility and absolutely no organisation. We had a big surprise when Warwick Estates started managing our development. Their website is impressive but that's as far as it goes. Warwick Estates has failed to impress in all aspects of their service but mainly through their lack of service. Rude and nasty people. Best avoided.
I now wish our block of flats never got involved with this company. We now know that Warwick Estates is a rogue company operated by uncouth staff. They provide minimal service and are rude to the residents in the flats they manage. I strongly advise everybody to avoid doing business with Warwick Estates.
Everything they take on turns out to be a complete shambles. It's a high cost, low standards type of company with a concerning health and safety track record. I can't stress enough how this company should be avoided.
They are by far the worst company I have ever come across, to the point that I am initiating legal proceedings against them. They took just under £2,000 for work to be done to our property over 1.5 years ago and have quite simply stolen our money. We have a major damp problem as a result of the work not being carried out. They are responsible for a fatality as a result of their negligence. Despite this they continue to act with zero regard for health & safety. They were fined £185,000 and have a criminal conviction. I'm pretty sure they are now stealing from tenants in a bid to claw back this money. They are moral less scum bags who are taking advantage of what is a terribly regulated industry. Avoid at all costs!!!!!!!!!!!
We have a rat infestation on our estate which our property manager is not interested in sorting out. We also have patches of mould growing on the internal communal walls of our block as a result of Warwick Estates failing to fix a prolonged water leak even after being warned repeatedly of the problem. They're an incompetent and untrustworthy company. The property maintenance industry would be a much better place if Warwick Estates is closed down due to their negligence and poor environmental health and abysmal health and safety record.
Incompetent, rude, contradictory, unreliable and slow. Warwick Estates is the most appalling company with which I have ever done business.
Lift out of order nearly three weeks only to be told they knew nothing about it when the property manager had already stated they were looking into it! Totally not concerned that lighting on stairwell not working despite having to trudge three floors with no lift. No concern about safety!Lack of any response, lack of care totally over the top costs! They just don’t know what they are doing! No one cares enough to reply to any emails!!!
Overpriced and underresourced. All property managers here have struggled to manage repairs in a timely manner, failed to deliver annual accounts on time and are totally lacking in communication skills.
There is such a fake image surrounding Warwick Estates. I have never known a company quite like this one before. If you read their website you could be forgiven for thinking they are a professional company. Unfortunately this is not the case. It is all fake. I have tried countless times to contact them by email and telephone but they never reply to emails and they are always in meetings every time I call. They neglect my development and charge ridiculously high fees for doing very little work.
Terrible company. They never reply when you contact them. If it wasn't for their heavy handed and intimidating methods for collecting service charges I'd seriously question whether this company actually exists. They neglect our estate. They provide a very poor customer service. And they ignore customer enquiries.
I find the behiour of the employees at Warwick Estates to be exceedingly confusing. Every time I send an email to them I get a reply from them saying they will respond. But weeks go by and no response is sent. This is just bizarre behaviour. Do they really intend ever replying? Granted that some questions must be difficult for them to answer as doing so they would have to acknowledge their lack of service and overcharging scam. But why don't they just reply to the questions instead of telling me they'll reply then never delivering on their promise? This must be the least customer focussed company I have ever encountered.
This company took over from our previous managing agent. They were full of promises which sounded great at first. But things couldn't have turned out any worse. They don't keep our estate in the high standard we were used to with our previous managing agent. We even pay more now for a lesser service. And their communication is terrible. They ignore our emails and they're unbelievably slow. They're a prime example of how not to manage properties. Terrible company. If you care about your property, don't ever engage them as your managing agent.
All they're interested in is collecting their fees and they fail time and again to look after our development. Money is collected but never gets spent on the important jobs. The standard of upkeep of our development has fallen considerably since Warwick has been in charge.
Slow and unpleasant staff. The property manager who manages our estate is totally disinterested and quite frankly provides an unacceptable level of service. It angers me that we have to pay huge service charges which increase every year without fail, yet the service is absolutely pathetic.
Warwick Estates: ⚫ Sets unrealistic budgets with estimated costs which are far in excess of reasonable and actual costs. ⚫ Issues leaseholders with budgets and payment demands for budget activities they have no intention of carrying out. ⚫ Uses bully tactics and debt collections companies to collect income from leaseholders for budget activities which are never carried out. ⚫ Holds on to unspent income generated from leaseholders.
I am literally astonished by the terrible service provided by Warwick Estates. Every time any poor service has been reported to them, they just ignore it. I have concluded that I should feel fortunate if they even make the effort to send a reply to me. This only ever happens after half a dozen emails asking why they have not replied. Any reply I have ever received from Warwick Estates has always been vague, non-committal, and full of blame and accusations on other parties. Not once has Warwick Estates accepted that their service is attrocious. They are probably the worst property managing agent in the UK.
We don't seem to get much service from Warwick Estates and nobody replies to my emails. Surely this isn't normal behaviour from a property management agent? I'm not impressed with this company so far.
Warwick estates is rated 2.18 based on 206 reviews