WatchGecko Reviews

3PM
3PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does WatchGecko deliver?

How can I contact WatchGecko?

Tell us how WatchGecko made you happy

"I ordered a Kirkstead metal strap from WatchGecko, because I've seen how well it fits a Sarb033, which I happen to own. The shipment was said to be 7-28 days with international shipping, but surprisingly I reseived my new metal strap only 2 days after ordering!! That's just unbelievable! The Kirkstead is very good quality and fits the Sarb033 even better than expected! If I am ever in need og a new strap in any sort, I will definitely buy it from WatchGecko!!"
Are you WatchGecko? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very happy with the purchase - a simple Italian leather strap. It fits perfect to my Nomos Club Date, really impressed by the overall esthetic of the watch. Truly recommend this store."
"Just purchased a Brown Aldergrove Aviation for my 42mm Archimedes Pilot... Band looks great and is a perfect 'match' for this watch, very well made and at a decent price. Very satisfied with purchase (as usual with WG)."
"Honestly and truelly, I've never seen a service like yours before. I have to appreciate and recommend WatchGecko not just to all other future clients but also as an example to other Companies that should follow the same steps."
"Awesome service, great product and highly recommended! Great work guys & gals keep up the good work and best of luck."
"Doesn't ship with tracking numbers."
We offer free delivery for all orders to the UK and USA. In addition to this we offer a standard delivery option and an express fully tracked delivery service which is available as an upgrade on all orders.
"Purchased a couple Milanese watch bracelets from the store. Shipping was tracked and fast ( < 2 days to Poland). Prices seemed fair and competitive with a nice selection of discounts and deals. Customer service was fantastic (Had a slight defect on one of my bracelets. Emailed customer service and got a prompt reply and replacement sent free of charge the next day!). Have no reservations recommending this store!"
"Bought Jubilee bracelet, end links, leather strap paid 2.5 pounds for courier delivered to Australia using regular courier 7 -25 days shipment. I was surprised that they delivered my items using DHL express (15 pounds) and it arrived to my door today exactly 3 days from UK to Australia. Amazing service and product are screaming of QUALITY! This is 1st time to order from Watchgecko and I am impressed. This is will be my shop if i need bracelets from them. I am newbie watch collector and extremely happy buyer. I will give Watchgecko 6 stars instead of 5. Newcastle, Australia"
"Ordered two Zuludiver (NATO) watch straps from Watch Gecko this week and the service was fantastic.Prompt delivery and both straps came with complimentary cleaning cloths and extra strap bars. Highly recommend this company for any watch products. Well done Watch Gecko."
"I've bought several of theior watches, straps and accessories over the last couple of years and the standard of service and product quality has been fantastic. These watches, in my opinion, could be selling for 20–50% more and they'd still be great value. Geckota has a bright future; get onboard as soon as you can and join in the journey..."
"Great selection of straps, very fast shipping. Will not disappoint."
WatchGecko is rated 4.64 based on 11 reviews