Wayfair Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Wayfair

How would you rate Wayfair ?

"Good selection of products. Sometimes I have been sent the incorrect item, hence the 4 stars."
"I ordered flatware from Wayfair and love it. Going to pick out my dishes now. No shipping fee is a plus."
Ingrid Cizmarova
"Verry happy with product, good quality. No problem with returning if arrive as damage."
Sandra Mchugh
"Their furniture is good quality, beautiful and practical. They have so much choice and modern designs for your home. I was delighted with my purchases"
Anne Burnett
"I have purchased lights from Wayfair on three separate occasions recently.Delivery is free on orders over £40 which is brilliant as packages were all large and postage would have been substantial if I had had to pay for it.All lights were securely packaged and arrived in perfect condition within three days of order being placed.They also send an email advising when to expect delivery and approximate time.I am delighted with all my lights.Cant recommend Wayfair highly enough.Thank you."
Mary D
"They kept me informed throughout the process of delivery."
"Great products; good price; fantastic selection; great customer service."
Heather Whitworth
"Easy to order, and kept me informed on expected delivery, using a reputable company, who informed me on the day of an hour time slot for delivery, which was " spot on" Didn't mess my day up waiting about for the delivery. The goods I ordered look much more expensive than they cost, quality was much better than expected. Very pleased, and will definitely use them again."
"I've purchased quite a few items and very happy with service. Very quick deliveries and amazing customer service."
Igg
"well packed, speedy delivery and goods good quality at reasonable price"
Derek Connolly
"They didn't put my order on the truck for delivery. Then they cancelled my order without my knowledge. Then they said that they lost the goods and couldn't find it. Even though they have had my money since November."
David Leonard Smith
"Everything in the order i wanted from product"
"Super value, fast delivery and really easy to shop from the website."
"Firstly, they delivered for free on orders of £40+. Secondly, it all arrived ready assembled, which for a disabled little woman pensioner with no help is MAGNIFICIENT! and lastly but not least -- they wrote me emails, in person, thanking me for my business, hoping I was enjoying the goods, and then some relevant personal stuff to my situation and life experience. THEY cared about ME. (Or made a very good impression that they did) and that matters when you are alone in the world, in a vanilla box, with no family, friends or pets for company or care! They are lovely!"
Diane Kent
"excellent service, quick delivery and exceptional customer service to deal with damaged product."
"Excellent choice of products at good prices, the delivery service was brilliant and the quality of the bed was really good."
"Weyfarer have a huge choice of products. I've ordered several different items and never had any issues with either the delivery or the products."
AB
"Great product. Excellent service"
Louise
"Stick available for almost anything you'd want to buy. Easy to browse and order. Prompt delivery with good communication."
Bier
"Very good selection & speedy delivery. I bought a 'Drinks trolley'. Dry competitive pricing - I looked at several sites - and postage was included so no 'hidden costs'. Really worth checking their website before purchasing goods."
Wayfair is rated 4.63 based on 41 reviews