Wayfair Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Wayfair Reviews

About Wayfair:

Wayfair is in the business of giving our customers easy online access to the world’s home stuff in one place. Wayfair believes that options for your home can come from just about anywhere, so we carry over 5,000 brands of products like furniture, lighting, cookware, and everything in between. We also know that home furnishings often don’t fit in your car, so we offer free shipping on most big stuff and most other stuff, too

Wayfair Stores Ltd, 78 New Oxford St

Tell us how Wayfair made you happy
Wayfair 4 star review on 17th May 2018
Ab
Amy
I would never recommend Wayfair, the customer services is absolutely shocking no one takes ownership always saying they will raise a ticket for a manager to call back its been since July 26th nomphone call back and I've rang every 2 days to be told the same thing I feel like taking this further to watchdog.
The delivery date for my grill was set when I completed my purchase. The delivery date was then pushed out indefinitely. Cost me $80 to cancel delivery. Wayfair changes the terms of the purchase by weeks, yet I absorb the expense. Terrible.
Worst experience ever. Don’t waste your time with this company. I order a dinning set on July 10th of 2021 and when I placed the order it said that I should receive the dinning set by July 18th. A few days later, I checked the status of my order and found out that the shipping won’t happen until August 9th. I called the customer support and they stated that they have nothing to do and that this set is back ordered and I have to wait I decided to wait after they confirmed that all back ordered items usually ships on time. Today, August 9th, I went in to check the status of my order and to make sure it was shipped as I promised to surprisingly find out that the shipping date was updated to November 5th of 2021 LOL which is about 4 months after the order was placed. This was my very first experience with them and for sure will be the last one too. That is so frustrating
Sent box of firewood that is supposed to be a bistro set. Obviously needs special skills to assemble and wood glue. I possess neither so now I'm having trouble trying to return it.
The company is not for people - they treat it like an animal. Full of racism and bulling, mobbing, insulting people etc - one example would be a man who should never run people - liam buswell. Watch out for this guy - he'll beat you to the mud when you hit him !!!
Have ordered multiple times and can only think of one time when the product arrived as it should of. Customer service was actually pretty good but the quality was v poor.
Single bed needed come quick...but one piece screw bent and useless could not use it (why don't they put in one extra like piece of all ...the cost so small) Anyway waited for a nearly week and a parcel arrived with hope of smile....NO wrong parts , Its a different bed parts that we order and now looking BLACK screw can be seen on the white bed (so hide at the back) But its a screw thats longer that and should be, but force may damage the work. Sorry Warfair Waypoor ...can't trust anymore. if I buy something else I'll go Back to the shops in the streets at least there i can take it back and show em'. Disappointment .
Unreliable and poor customer service. Ordered a 2-seater sofa for a property my family were moving into. At checkout given a delivery estimate of 17-19 August. Later sent a confirmation email stating 18 August. THE NEXT DAY got a text message saying that it was being delivered that afternoon - TWO WEEKS early - to a house we were not moved into yet. Calling their customer service is expensive. In an online chat Wayfair told me these were only estimates, so no sort of compensation. All they could do was say sorry and hold it in the warehouse for max. five days.
I ordered one 2 seat suffa .But thay send me very tiny 1 bench. Naw I try to contact with them.But I can't call them.So rubish product. Never order again. I will request everyone please don't make order or any purchase with them..Thayer completely Frood company
DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM NOW! I've been waiting 2 weeks for an order to arrive because of their incompetence and false advertisement. They clearly have a shortage of HGV drivers and BREXIT issues but they still falsely advertise on their website that (estimated delivery: in 2 days). My order has been delayed 5 times now across 2 weeks despite them continuing to advertise 2 day delivery. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. You will find better deals and customer service elsewhere. Also, I'm still waiting for a call from a manager a week later. When they said I would get a call the next day.
I ordered a bed on Wayfair for a certain price however when I received the order it was only a footboard. When I called to try to resolve it, spoke with Lance the manager, I was told there was an error on the website which priced the bed incorrectly and they wanted me to pay an additional 500+ dollars to get the rest of the bed. Very poor customer service and business practices. The quality of the furniture is not that great to warrant me Paying additional dollars for their mistake. Do not do business with Wayfair. They false advertise
Awful this is the worst buy of my live. Overprice and no quality are all same grill in bransmart is 45.00 less. The couch I ending paint more than 1,000. Never again.
How I wish I had checked this site before ordering ! Ordered coffee table with free next day delivery. Didn’t arrive and no contact from Wayfair. Been advised courier will be collecting it from them this evening, and then it is down to courier for delivery. Free next day delivery is plastered all over their website for loads of items I looked at - this is obviously misleading and bit of a con. I will be advising Trading Standards. Will never order from Wayfair again. Don’t like being lied to.
Wayfair clearly have something dodgy going on with Trustpilot. Not very TrustyPilot. Wayfair link you thru. The tenor and satisfactions do not correlate. In any event, i ordered something from them. They sent something completely different and charged me for postage. I spent circa 3 hours sorting it out and have lost money on their charges for messing it up and loads of time. They were not prepared to discuss it on the phone (simple method - cut off prior to someone picking up and answering) similar with on line contact. AVOID
I ordered an item on the 17th July and it said 21st July delivery. I'm still waiting. I've sent numerous emails and called. They said a delay at warehouse but I had to reach out to them for this information. The lady I spoke to was very polite but I still don't have my order nearly 2 weeks on. Very frustrating!!
Avoid avoid avoid. I wished I had read these reviews before I made purchase. Only given 1 because I had too. Just feel fobbed off. I ordered garden sofa a month ago to be told 2 weeks later they shouldn't of took order. Yes I got money back a few days later then I thought well they must be a one off so I ordered and paid £720 for another garden sofa set which should of been delivered last tuesday and only recieved the table so no settee and no bench. Have made numerous calls and sent emails to be sent an email saying I would recieve on or by the 27th july which is tomorrow to now being told it could be next week as waiting for shipping info. Just not good enough. Come on wayfair sort yourself out and stop taking peoples money and not delivering a service. I work in retail and this is not good enough.
I bought a shed via Wayfair in April 2021. Delivery was approximately 10 weeks later, and the whole process was very poorly communicated by Wayfair. They were not able to give me a delivery date, gave me the name of the wrong courier and promised a tracking number when there was none. As a result, the shed was delivered when I wasn't home to receive it. When I raised these issues with the company I was essentially told to f-off. The quality of the shed itself was at best mediocre. A few of the panels were twisted, which made it a wrestle to put together, workmanship was poor and the materials used were so-so. Not what you expect when you're spending £1,000. So the overall experience with this company was horrible, I'd only use them again as a last resort.
Worst service ever. Had a delivery date that was changed three times without nitifcations. Was told delivery 3-5 days, 3 weeks later and nothing, emailed and told they will contact courier, no up date. Asked twice to cancel and told I couldn’t. Then refunded out of blue with again no notifications.
Wayfair is rated 1.62 based on 1,666 reviews